Different is okay

Chapter Nine.
»Morgan

Humor is not cool. Not cool. Especially if I'm not in it. Look up the word humor and my name is probably underneath it or the phrase; a girl who needs help but won't admit it.

I don't need help.

I'm okay.

That boy...French...is that his name? Yeah, I think so. After I told him that little thought in my mind, he replied with a "wait a couple of days. Just wait."

I waited for four days that turned into a week into a week and a half, now it's been two weeks. I actually didn't wait, I just moved on. Spending time with him was fun, I knock the pencil to the side.
"MJ, please pay attention."

"I'll try." I whisper, looking up at my History teacher. He starts talking about a problem about us, he keeps talking and talking. I just wiggle my pencil on my paper, I want to go see Kenobi. What class do I after this? I don't remember and I don't want to, I pout.

"Boom, boom, boom, boom!" The bell goes off, I dart out of the classroom quickly. Walk, walk, walk, don't scream. Scream for what? Food.
I make sure to avoid people as much as possible, they have been mean to me lately but now, they leave me alone.

My legs just go to the class, you know the drill. Actually, thanks to Mr. Tenor and my parents, I've been able to remember a few of my classes. Reading has become so much easier for me and so has been writing, Mr. Tenor told me that I have a bright future ahead of me.

I honestly don't know because I don't know what I want to be when I leave high school.
I place my backpack next to my seat, I sit in the middle of the classroom. It sucks because people watch whatever you're doing.

I take out my notebook, pencil, pen, and two colored highlighters. Mr. Tenor helps me with the work, I just highlight what I don't understand and he helps me. My head moves side to side, remembering a song.
I place my things to the side of the desk, I'm sleepy, can I go to sleep?

"Miss. Stanley, you're here early." My teacher smiles, I frown at her comment. "I'm always here early, you're just late."

She chuckles, nervously. The class snickers when they hear my response, she clears her throat. "Mr. Tenor is looking for you, take this pass to go to his class." Sighing, I place all my things back in my backpack.
I walk to the teacher, grabbing the pass.

What would Mr. Tenor want? There are some kids running around, skipping their classes which I don't fully understand whats the point.
I open the door to his classroom, no one is here. Is this a joke?

"Hola? Hello? Bonjour? Is anyone here?... You know when it comes to horror movie, the girl always gets killed second."

Do I just leave? I'm leaving. I feel something over my mouth, the smell is horrible! I want to scream, let me scream. My eyelids become heavy, I kick my foot back but miss.

How in hell can I get kidnapped in school?

The cool breeze slaps my face, I open my eyes to see the trees moving. I let out a scream, I've been kidnapped. "Stop screaming." I turn to see French, wh-what the hell? I get mad and punch his arm, the car swerves to the side but goes back to the right lane.

"Ouch, damn Jupiter."

"You kidnapped me. First my kitty and now me, what the hell is wrong with you?"

He shrugs and doesn't respond, so I cross my arms and let out a huff. "School? Really, French, why don't you kidnap me when I go to the mall next time in front of everyone?" I say sarcastically, he shrugs again.