High Possibilities

Chapter Ten.
»Morgan.

"And then I kicked his jewels, no one takes my chicken nugget." I finish my story, my mom is on the floor, dying of laughter. My dad wipes his tears from laughing too hard.

French lets out a very loud sigh. French decided to just pop out of nowhere and he literally makes a joke about that; "I even popped out of nowhere for my parents."

He said that I owe him the Deadpool movie, I quickly had to hide my things so he wouldn't know I was working. My dad pats French's shoulder, "good luck with her, she's something very different."

"Even the doctor told me that." My mom says, grabbing her apron to go cook dinner. French raises his head, "really?"

"Yeah, especially with--"

"Okay!" I scream, "Frenchy, let's go watch the movie." Sending the look to my parents, they frown at me and my dad doesn't seem happy. French nods, he gets up from the kitchen stool. I point at the door that leads to the living room, "I'll make popcorn."

He nods again, leaving my parents and I alone. I get very close to them, I bring my dad down to both our heights since my mom and I are short for him. "He doesn't know." I whisper lowly, my mom pulls back with sad eyes.

"Why?"

I shrug, "it's none of his business, he'll get tired of me and leave. I don't have to tell him about my ADHD and dylexia."

My dad crossed his buff arms, posing his sassiness,

"you should tell him, he seems like a nice guy."

A humorless laugh errupts from me, "nice guy? Mom, he has slept with so many girls and ends up leaving them, he'll get tired of me, I know."

My parents shake their heads in disapppointment, it's true and I'm ready for when he starts ignoring me. "Jups, hurry--" he stops talking to see how close we all are.

"We're arguing about dinner." A lie comes up, I hate lying but I have to do this. "Mom, you're the chef."

I quickly push French out of the kitchen, "what about the popcorn?"

"I forgot that we ran out."

"You suck, Jupiter."

I start laughing, "at least it's not for free." He stops to stare at me, shocked of what I just said. "Your pervertiness is contagious."

"Can that even happen?"

"It is now, it's a new disease. The movie is waiting, let's go." He plops himself on the couch, I grab the movie box and turn on the little thingy box. What ever it is, I don't care. I grab the remote control, sitting down next to French which he gives me a blanket that was next to me.
After waiting a while, the movie starts playing and I could see French was looking intensely at the screen. I would be laughing right now at him but I had to be serious, French laughs at the sex scenes that come up.

The whole time, we just laugh and keep making fun of the scenes. I would jump on top of him and make him regret what pervert comment he would make, honestly, the time went by fast.

"MJ, dinner is ready." My head pops up from the pillow, I see my mom smiling at us. "Why don't you eat dinner with us, Adam?"

"Huh? No, I can leave."

"Of course not, it's okay if you stay. My husband and I would love to know more about you."

"And," I jump in between them, "that's when you know that you have to run for your life!" Someone pushes me off to side, I stumble to the side to see my dad with a frown. "Always rude."