Over-Exaggerated

Chapter Seventeen.
»Morgan.

        I run down the hall and fall flat on my face.

Ouch. That hurts.

  I look up to see my dad dying of laughter, I get up and anger runs through my veins. "You liked that, huh?"

  "Your face when you..." He whistles like a plane falling; I'm that plane, "boom!" He laughs, I just do a fake smile. I hate you so much.

      "Are you going to hang out with Adam today?"

   "Negative." I answer him,walking pass him to go to the kitchen. French seemed angry from last night, he hasn't called me which he usually does before going to school. I don't care actually, I can live without him.
    I grab a juice box from the fridge, I rip the plastic straw off the side, and stab it in the hole.

  "How was the date?"

  I shrug, "it was okay, French took care of me." I jump on top of the sofa and start jumping, my dad starts making lunch for mom. My mom had to go the publishing company early in the morning and I bet she didn't eat breakfast so I told my dad if he could make her something. I think he's going to make her some soup and sandwiches since she might be gone all day.

  Fly, fly away! I drop my empty juice box on the floor and flap my arms, I'm a bird! How do birds sound?

     "He's a responsible kid, MJ."

  I stop jumping, "don't get attached, dad, he'll leave you." I start jumping again.

  I feel better that I did something to my hair, I felt plain and I needed something for more sassy so I decided to dye my hair and cut my bangs. I feel so much better like nobody would understand me, I keep flapping my arms. Kenobi is sleeping on the armrest of the sofa. I feel stuck, I pull my leg and cry out of the pain.

  "MJ!" I hear my dad call my name, I open my eyes and everything is blurry for me so I blink a couple of times.
     My dad picks me up. I fell backwards and hit the back of my head with the table, a major headache starts developing. My dad just lays me down carefully, "I'll be back."

   "I'm okay!" I tell him, getting up but he pushes me back. "MJ, listen to me. I'm your father but I'm a doctor as well."

    "Daddy, I'm okay." My vision goes black, I blink and I'm able to see again. "No, MJ so wait." I just lay down, my vision keeps going black then back to normal but I can't tell that to my dad, it's probably nothing.
    I slowly get up, my head and neck starts hurting. I would be laughing if I left a dent on the table, that would hilarious.

  I walk to the kitchen, I hold on the wall since legs start giving up on me.

  How bad could the fall be? It was a small fall, right?

   But I did hit the whole back of my head pretty hard that I  almost blacked out. I walk closer to the other side of the kitchen, walking normally so its nothing.

  See, absolutely nothing. My dad is just freaking out for no reason, my legs wobble and I grasp on the edge of the refrigerator. I stare at the sandwich, I'm hungry.

  Technically, I've been a weird child; once, I fell off my bike and rolled down a small hill but I didn't care about that, I was crying because I wanted my ice cream.

    And that day, I lost my chocolate chip ice cream. Rest in peace.

  Wait, what am I doing again? Oh right right, hunger.
   "MJ!" I hear my dad calling my name, I quietly and slowly walk out of the kitchen but my legs give up so I fall on the floor. My vision getting blurrier; with my hands I try to lift my body but my arms give up as well.