Stardom (Dylan O'Brien fanfic)

Stardom

*flash* *flash*

"NICOLE, NICOLE OVER HERE!"

"NICOLE SMILE FOR THE CAMERA SWEETCHEEKS!"

"LOOK OVER HERE!!"

*snap* *snap*

Yup... it's the paparazzi again.

Can't I be in peace for just once.

"Nicole look at the cameras and smile, don't look pissed off, walk straight, don't slouch... Gosh Nicole can you listen for once!"

And there my lovelies, is my manager Trisha. Or should I say manager from hell! She doesn't let me do anything at all, it's always Nicole this, Nicole that! Oh well that's the perks of being a worldwide known actress.

I stopped and took a few pictures before heading into my apartment building. Once I got into the elevator a started doing jumping jacks. Let's just say I'm very strange... well I also just had a bunch of candy and I need to waste some energy. When I got into my apartment or, shall I say penthouse, I went to my balcony. I just love my view of the city below, the Empire State Building, newly built Freedom Tower, and the Chrysler building. If you haven't guessed it yet I live in the big apple, New York City itself, born and raised. But sadly I have to say goodbye to this view in the morning for 2 months. I'm flying to LA to discuss business with management. I'm going to be guest staring in a show I just forgot the name but I know it starts with a "T". I think.

Well let me tell you a little bit about myself. For starters I have long brown, curled hair that's up to my lower back, but almost always straightened. I have green eyes that have specks of gold and grey. Weird mixture, I know.

I'm not super model skinny but I'm a little less than average. I'm 5'6, but I'm might have just added that extra inch. I am the Nicole Rivers. And last but not least, my ugly but ever so lovely, french bulldog, Alfalfa.

*ring* *ring*

(Phone conversation)

"Hello?"

"Nicole did you pack yet! If you didn't I swear I will come over there and pa-"

"Yeah, yeah you will pack my whole apartment and ship it off..."

"Well... how did you... forget it, but did you pack?"

"Yes Trisha I packed." Lie

"Really?"

"Yes, really..." Lie again

"Okay... Anyway rest up we are leaving early!"

"Fine. BYE!!"

Better start packing......

---------------------------------------

•WARNING-----

This is my first ever story on wattpad, and my first fanfic, so it might suck ass...

But I will still encourage you to read it and give it a go.