⍒Preamble⍒

The smooth black tar radiates heat against the girls black suit and the woolen mask hiding her identity. Kids on the passing buses know of the woman in black. They always wanted to see her in action. She fights crime, and she usually puts on a good show while doing so. And this time, those kids who get to watch are in for a mouth dropping performance.

Five men have taken over a bus packed with students and kicked out the original bus driver. But this ruthless act wasn't just to terrorize the kids aboard, it was a call for ransom.

The woman in black knows this, and she isn't worried about the possible outcomes of the situation. She knows that all five men have handguns, and that all of this was an stunt for some extra money. So, she knows that there is a slim chance that one of those five men will actually use their gun, but it's just slim.

The woman eventually catches up to the runaway bus by running on her black nike shoes, she jumps up and lands on the back door of the bus, causing a small thud.

The back few rows of students notice her dangling on the handle of the door. Their expressions are a mixture of concern and confusion and hope as the known hero clings to the back of their hijacked bus. The woman in black waves and tugs on the door, indicating that she wants to be let in. The students pick up on her request and quietly remove the lock from the door.

The door suddenly swings open and all five men focus their attention on the open door. A tense silence overcomes the over-filled bus while they wait to see the appearance of the woman in black.

One of the men gets tired of waiting and begins to walk toward the back of the bus. His eyebrows furrow in the middle of his forehead, an angry expression present on his face. "Who opened this door?" The red faced criminal asks the kids in back. All of them stare at the man in fear, not knowing if they really should say anything.

In the distance, a song begins to play. Everyone who could hear it gets curious and they turn their heads in attempt to hesitantly look around for the source of the music. Suddenly the music gets louder and everyone who knows the song, picks up the tune of Circus by Britney Spears. As soon as the lyrics begin to be sung, two black shoes hit the angry man in the face, knocking him on his back.

There she was, the woman in black. She was fast and slick with every move she made. She mounts herself on the top of the seats on the left side of the bus, and heads  her way to the front. As each foot balances on the thin frames of leathered seats, she utters little "excuse me"s and "watch your heads" while bounding around student's heads like a game of hopscotch.

Once she makes it to the front, she had two guns on her, each in the hands of a nervous man. The woman in black smiles and roundhouse kicks the gun out of one of the men's hands, disjointing his wrist with a hiss of pain between his teeth.

The other man takes too long of a time to aim at the woman and gets his gun smacked away next by the palm of her hand. And before they knew it, both men were laying on the floor, groaning in pain with obvious broken ribs and bruises all over their bodies.

This woman in black worked quick. She hardly allowed herself time to congratulate herself over her wins, only because more work had to be done.

Next, the stealthy woman tackles the driver. They both struggle to get a hold of the steering wheel for a few seconds, but the woman in black wins by headbutting the driver in the temple, knocking him unconscious.

The woman rips off the seat belt and throws the previous driver down the metal stairs. The woman stops the bus abruptly and puts it in park. When she stands up from the seat, all eyes are on her. Every worried student looks at the woman in awe and respect. The woman nods but is cut off by an arm wrapping around her neck and being tugged toward the ground. It was at this moment when the woman remembers that there were five men.