⍒Sokovia Accords⍒

Tove's pencil balanced on her middle finger while she stuck it up at the ceiling. She has been silently cursing the computer Gods while waiting for her slow computer to fix itself for the last twenty minutes. However the impatient brunette lost her motive to wait and dialed the number for tech support 3 minutes in. So, as non-productive as she knew it was, Tove let her eyes watch her nimble finger point up at the sky with the pencil perched evenly on its windowsill of a nail.

"Who called for tech support?" A young male voice rings down the hall of offices and cubicles. Immediately Tove loses her meditated focus and shoots up on her three inch stilettos and runs to her cubical entrance.

"Me!" She waves a hand at the skinny framed boy down the hall with a small laptop under his right arm. "Oh, please save me from this hell of waiting and cursing." Tove dramatizes her situation with exaggerated breathy words. The poor techie stares at Tove in awkward confusion, but the women in the cubicle next to Tove's office just pats the boy's back as he passes by.

"She gets dramatic when she's bored for too long. Don't let her scare you too much." The boy nods a thanks for the women's reassurance. But he still gulps once he steps in Toves clean and crisp office space.

"It's just been loading and loading and won't stop." Tove continues to whine to the poor techie. "Please, fix." Tove whines some more. The boy just smiles and nods awkwardly.

"I'll do my best, ma'am." He responds before attacking her computer problem. Tove sits back and watches the young man do his work. Her brown eyes carefully studie the young man's work on her computer and envies the fluidness of his fingers while they fly across the keyboard. If only God gave me tech abilities. She thinks to herself and sighs loudly, catching the attention of the boy fixing her computer. "I'm going as fast as I can, ma'am." The boy pleas for some sort of forgiveness.

However Tove wasn't mad at the techie. She was mad at herself if anything. It had been a couple years now since she stopped going after small Hydra gangs around the country. She was becoming more and more hungry for a fight with each passing day, and more guilty ever since the fall of S.H.E.I.D. But all she had the time to do was sit in her boringly gray cubical every day except for Saturday's and Sunday's. She was in need of some sort of adventure, and some friends, sometime soon. Otherwise, the superhuman may go nuts. And going nuts in the White House would not be a good thing.

Experiences she has seen only on T.V. taught her that. Specifically, the Avengers taught her that. Especially after the event in Sokovia. Even after New York, people began to see how.... messy the Avengers were. Tove admired their abilities, just like she did her own, but she admired them for the fact that they weren't shy to show the world who they really were. She admired how well they took the criticism people threw at them. But, what she didn't admire was the ugliness of their fighting. Oh no, she comes close to despising the amount of deadly messes the avengers leave behind. It was the one thing she didn't understand about the heroes of the world.

"Your laptop is fixed." The young boy pipes up from Toves desk. Tove smiles and walks up behind the boy and leans her elbows on the back of her chair. The poor techie grows uncomfortable from the super humans lack of personal space. His young features beginning to show awkwardness in them.

"Thank you kind sir." Tove smiles. He smiles back up, a nervous expression hidden in his eyes. "You can leave now." Tove loses her kind  eye, causing the boy to sit up roughly and wipe his sweaty hands on his pants before walking out without a second glance at Tove. The brunette shakes her head and mumbles "okay, back to more editing".

She crawls back into her comfy chair and starts clicking and scrolling through web browsers and notes she had taken from some random article she read. Tove tried to pull her legs to her chest, but her restricting suit stops her from succeeding in being comfortable. This sucks. Tove thinks, defeated by the most simplistic thing..