⍒E-mails⍒

"So you like cats." An angry Sam asks from behind T'Challa and Tove.

"Sam-"

"What?" Sam asks, almost offended by Steve's interference. "Dude dresses up like a cat, and you don't want to know more?" Sam asks his partner. Tove discreetly smiles down at her hands, nice ice breaker

Steve rolls his eyes and turns his head to focus on the world outside the van. He watches a few stone buildings pass by before focusing his attention back into the van.

"You're suit- it's Vibranium, right?" Steve asks the quiet man sitting next to Tove. Interest peaks in Toves mind and she lifts her head some to look at the quiet man sitting next to her. His hands laid calmly in his lap, and his breathing stayed even. He showed no signs of anxiety or anger, which Tove thought would had been present due to previous events. But he remained quiet for a few minutes, making Tove wonder if the newly dubbed king actually heard the super soldier in back.

"Yes." The man finally speaks. Tove watches the man as he lifts his bound hands above his shoulders, as if to show the men in back something. "The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations." He pauses for a moment to move a finger, presenting a silver ring on his right ring finger. "A mantle passed from warrior to warrior, such as this, keeps the Black Panther alive. And now-" His face grows dark and vengeful, making Tove slightly uncomfortable, "because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" Tove's eyebrows lift up, somewhat agreeing with what the king had said.

"It wasn't him." Steve argues. "He didn't kill your father-"

"You don't know that, Steve." Sam steps in. Steve gives him a hard look before looking out the window again, busying himself with other matters. Tove sighs, feeling the tension leave her body. Everything was going okay, at the moment, and that gave Tove time to think about her next move.

She considers trying to make a run for it once she is dragged out of the van. But how far would she get before getting caught? She has cuffs on her ankles, that'd make it hard to run. I could break them, She thinks to herself. But then she shakes her head, admitting to herself that she was crazy for thinking she could get away so easily.

I'm screwed.

┱┲

Tove never had the chance to run. Guards with guns were placed in a line that lead into the building she and the other men were being forcefully put into. The guards were dressed in tight black suits that covered their faces, protecting their identity. Their eyes watched the three men and young women walk down their make-shift aisle. Tove grew uncomfortable by the amount of eyes that were on her. She felt exposed and afraid, as if she was under a microscope.

The four eventually made it safely inside the building, making Tove relax her clenched fists and strained jaw. After their small break, the four were yet again forced to walk onward. While walking through the building, Tove hardly saw anyone at all. She and the three other men were dragged through long gray hallways with no present decoration. Hardly anyone came from the other direction, maybe a few lab coated people here and there. But all was quiet except the soft stomps of the people who occupied the hall.

After while of walking through numerous gray hallways, Tove was taken away from the others and brought down a separate gray hallway. Tove grew anxious and confused. She tried to calm herself by convincing herself that they had a different holding cell for each gender, but she questions her positive thinking. Tove's anxiety and fear were lost when she is dropped in a small room occupied by the one and only, Natasha Romanoff.