⍒Soospects⍒

The moment Tove left Natashas sight, she knew she was going to get caught. She did not feel comfortable with the task she was handed. It was too chaotic to go unnoticed. But she was going to do it anyways. She was too hungry for a fight to turn it down. She needed this mission.

Tove looks down at the weird phone Natasha gave her and studies the position of a bright green dot on the screen. "Well hello Mr. Wilson." Tove whispers to herself before walking in the direction of the green dot.

Natasha had told Tove that Steve would have ditched his phone after talking to her, so tracking his partner in crime would be easier. Natasha quickly gave her the details of Steve, Sam and a little of what she knew about Barnes before letting Tove loose.

"What if they see me?" Tove asked the redhead.

"Run, or play it off, your choice."

"Great."

Tove drops her right hand on her waist, just above the gun holster that Natasha gave her in order to hold the Beretta in a some-what secret way. Tove looks up at an old and tilting apartment building. "This looks fun." Tove says positively to herself. Then she shakes her head and loses her fake smile. "Shit."

Tove enters the building with her hand hovering over her gun. All was quiet, a little too quiet for Tove's liking. Slowly and quietly, Tove walks forward and passes rusted doors and dimly lit hallways. She was unsure of where exactly to go. She takes a peek at the phone she was given, but is slightly disappointed when she sees that her blue dot was directly underneath Wilson's green dot. Tove begins to re-think this whole thing when suddenly yelling starts up a couple flights up the building, followed by gun shots.

Tove's head shoots upward and begins to strain her ears to pinpoint where exactly the commotion was happening. Once figured out, Tove races to the stairs down the next hall and beings to run up. After a good six or seven flights, Tove stops to take a breather and to listen in on what was going on upstairs. She could hear scuffling and yells bounce off the walls of the stairs she was on. Then, the sound of shatter glass echoes throughout the building. Tove receives her second wind and starts running up the stairs again.

When she reaches the very top floor of the apartment building, she notices a door swung open down the hall. She grabs the gun on her waist and begins to jog toward the open door. When she reaches the room, she takes note on black suited bodies which were sprawled out amongst the outside of the door. Most of them were groaning, but some were zonked out from a hard hit.

Tove gives the men one last sorrowful look before heading inside the room. More black suits were on the floor, knocked out. A few Tove even questioned if they were still alive. Nervous, Tove gulps and takes in more of the room than just the unmoving bodies.

Barely anything was in the room. Tove spots a wrinkled sleeping bag and a few cans of food, along the dusty apartment floor. The walls were effortlessly painted and the lights were dimmer than the halls. This Barnes guy really lived the fugitive life. Tove thinks to herself.

A gust of wind catches Tove off guard, causing her to notice a broken window she had not seen before. She makes her way over to the shattered window and gasps when she looks atop the next building over. "They jumped!?" Tove says aloud when she sees a long haired man with a stubby beard and a blond haired man fighting a... Cat Man? Tove takes a moment to try and make sense of the nimble fighter with small cat ears. The brunette watches the three men exchange punches and slashes at one another.

Astonished by every move each of the men use against the other, Tove quickly learns a few overused and simple moves that the men use. She looks back at the men laying on the floor of the apartment room and can't help but feel pity for the under trained men. Although, she also felt like they deserved it. You're the ones who barged in here so... Tove shruggs her shoulders before turning back to watch the three fighting men, but she only sees the blond laying on the top of the building groaning in some pain.