⍒Evo⍒

Steve pulls the bug into a parking spot and turns the engine off. All four people crawl out of the tight fit car and enjoy the fresh air of the parking garage.

"They should be here any moment." Steve says while leaning against the rusty car.

"Who, exactly, is all going to be here?" Tove asks, even though she was told earlier. But she felt like keeping a conversation going, sparing the awkward silence.

"Wanda, Barton, and-who is that guy you asked Clint to get?" Steve asks Sam.

"Scott Lang." Sam says. Soon after saying so, he starts laughing for an unknown reason. "Tictac." After saying that, Sam bursts into even more uncontrollable laughter. Tove, Steve and Bucky shoot him a worried glance before turning back towards each other.

"Who gave him happy pills?" Tove asks the two men. Both looked at her confused, but shook their heads, claiming they hadn't given Sam any of the so-called 'Happy Pills'. So uncultured.

Soon after Sam calms down, a white van comes driving up the ramp, entering the parking garage. In the driver's seat, Tove could see a man with spiky blond hair. He wore black and had a strange sense of familiarity to Tove. He reminded her of Natasha.

"That guy driving wouldn't know Natasha by any chance, right?" Tove leans toward Bucky.

Bucky looks at her almost offended."Wrong super soldier." He grumbleso. Whoops, Tove awkwardly backs away from Bucky and walks over to Steve. She asks him the same question.

"The two are practically siblings they are so close." Steve answers her. That makes sense, Tove nods to herself.

"I hope he isn't as much of a hardass." Tove mumbles to herself. Steve heard her comment and couldn't help but smile. Tove watches him in the corner of her eye. Why is he smiling? "You're scaring me, Rogers." Tove yells to Steve, who was waiting for a young girl, maybe three to four years younger than Tove, to climb out of the passenger seat.

"Their personalities are pretty damn close." Steve smirks at her before opening the door for the young woman to jump out.

"Woah, cap, watch the language." The spiky haired man says while walking around the giant van he drove.

"Don't quote me." Steve shoots back at his friend before embracing him in a hug.

"Wanda and I got out of there, but not as easily as I planned. Vision was a little...emotional."

"Emotional? How can an AI be emotional?" Steve asks Barton. That's the AI Tony was telling me about, Tove makes the connection. The archer just shrugs his shoulders and walks over to the side door of his van.

"No clue." Barton simply states. "But here's our new recruit." He opens the door to reveal a sleeping man laying across the middle seats. "Might have to put a little coffee into him, but he should be good." With the slam of the van door, the sleeping man wakes up. He looks tired, but once he notices Steve, he lights up like a light bulb.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asks the people surrounding him. The whole crew just shakes their heads and grunts some 'I dunno's'. But Scott's focus falls back on Steve. An amazed look appears on his face.

"Mr. Lang, nice to meet you." Steve greets the newbie.

"It's an honor." Scott takes Steve's hand and starts to shake it vigorously. "I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow, this is awesome!" Scott drops his hand and turns around to take everyone into view. He sees the young girl in grunge-ish clothing and points at her. "I know you, too. You're great!" The girl just smiles at the man and then returns back to looking down at her feet.