⍒Epilouge⍒

A muscular man with bulging bright blue skin thunders his way toward the center of a clean gold palace. He stops before another light blue skinned man and takes a honoring knee, bowing his head in a greatful manor. The blue man who sits in a golden throne, lifts up his glass staff and balances it in his left hand, somewhat of an 'okay' for the blue man that was kneeling before him. The once kneeling man stands up in front of his leader and hands him a gold sheet that looked just as clean and clear as the golden palace they are standing in.

"Yes?" The sitting me with the glass staff asks in an alien language.

"An old friend visited me, giving me this with great pleasure." The lower man bows his head toward the golden sheet in his leaders hands. "I have already seen the criteria on the drive, but I highly suggest you see this for yourself." The man adds before turning to leave his leader to himself.

"Trdia, will I be disappointed?" The blue leader's voice bellows around the open gold common room.

Trida, the man who handed the righteous king the golden sheet, stopped in his tracks and pivoted gracefully on his heals. "You won't be pleased, Messiah." Trida responds with a small smile. "You will deffinetly not be pleased." The large blue man mumbles the last part but his words still echo to his leaders ears across the room.

Messiah lifts a dark eyebrow up at his follower and rubs his thumb on the smooth gold sheet. He then lifts it up and turns it on by blowing his hot breath on the surface of the shiny gold screen. Immedietly the sheet lights up, showing a man with read curly hair sitting with another alien species at some sort of bar stool in another galaxy.

Messiah recognizes the red curly haired man, but is not disappointed by his apperance. In fact, he enjoys the visual of the humourus half human. Messiah always had a keen eye for human sarcasm and wit.

But, as he continued to watch the visual on the gold sheet, his calm smile formed into a hardened glare. The criteria of the video was truly annoying and angering to Messiah. A boiling pot of molten metal clashed in his stomach and chest. The anger quickly built up towards his head as he continued to watch the disturbing visual. He began to turn bluer and bluer while he watched the event unfold in front of him. Soon his anger reached his hands and the golden sheet bent into two and then melted in Messiah's hands.

He stares angerly into his golden stained hands and replays the visual in his mighty head. Eventually he stands up and begins to pace the large area he had been sitting in. He plotted and digested his thoughts while he thundered his feet along the hollow golden floor.

Then he stopped.

He rubbed his chin like most human begings did while making a hard choice.

Then he pressed a button that rested on the shimmering wall which stood to his left.

"Yes, sir." A man answered in the same foreign language.

"Give me some visuals on earth." Messiah answers his follower. "An focus the criteria on the Kree/Humans." He adds with a sigh. He rubs his tense temples and squints his eyes tightly as he works the last part out of his mighty mouth. "They are known to most galexies as the Avengers. But I would much rather call them murderers."

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNN!!!

IT IS OUT.

AND IT IS PROBABLY ANGERING AND CLIFF HANGERING AS IT WAS MEANT TO BE!

I HOPE YOU AREN'T TOO CONFUSED.

Updates on the next book will be posted in time. I am currently in school and struggling even though it's the fourth week. So... No promises anytime soon

But I will be working on the next book! I already have the plot set up so... Who knows man....

Who fucking knows.....

(Follow me for updates on how things are going for the next book of you are interested. Thx.)