13. Baslilisk

Chapter Thirteen

I quickly hid behind one of the Snakehead statues before Tom could see me, and I peered out behind it. Tom was speaking like a snake again; the ground began to rumble as the mouth of large statue head began to open. My eyes went wide as I saw a giant sized snake come slithering out of the mouth.

Tom spoke to the snake, hissing, and then the snake slid of down the chamber, coming closer and closer to me. I closed my eyes tight and my heart rate quickened.

'It's going to attack me' I thought, but as no blow had come to me, I opened my eyes to see the snake slithering straight past me. I sighed heavily in relief, but soon gasped in shock, as a massive blow came to my gut. The Snakes tail had hit me hard as it went by; I tumbled to the ground and fell out from behind the statue. I tried to scream in pain, but nothing but a muffled sound had come from my mouth, The Snake's blow had taken the wind right out of me.

"Laylah?" I heard Tom yell out from the other side of the chamber.

"Laylah?" He yelled again as I didn't answer, and came running over to me. He kneeled down beside me with a worried expression on his pale face "Are you aright?"

I had finally got my breath back and I breathed heavily holding my stomach, pain still soaring throughout my shaken up body.

Tom helped me to my feet "What are you doing here?" I could here the anger in his voice.

"I saw you leave the group, and I wanted to know where you was going" I winced, avoided looking Tom in the eyes, scared of what his reaction was going to be.

"Why didn't you tell me you were the heir of Slytherin Tom? You should of known I wouldn't have turned you in" I now had looked up at Tom's eyes just in time to see the anger fade away, and a relieved small smile came across his face.

"I just couldn't risk it, after all Dumbledore is your father" Tom gently pulled me into a hug "But I'm glad to know that I can trust you, and that you are going to keep my secret Laylah"

I wrapped my arms around Tom's middle hugging him back, it hurt my stomach a bit, but I did not care.

"Yes that is true, but I do not agree with what you are doing, I may hate Muggles, but I got nothing against Muggle-borns, I believe they are one of us"

"That's where we disagree" Tom said, "I believe they are just as filthy as the Muggles they come from"

"The only reason I'm not turning you in Tom...Is...Is because ...I love you!" Tom looked at me not saying anything, this was the first time I actually had told Tom that I love him, and it scared me.

Tom pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. He continued to kiss me as I felt his hand run down over my body then back up.

He undid my cloak and laid it out flat on the ground, and he did the same with his. He picked me up bridle style in his arms still kissing me and laid me down onto the outspread cloaks. He laid next to me propped up on his elbow, smiling down at me.

"I would rather show you how I feel," Tom whispered in my ear as his hand came down and started unbuttoning my school top.

One by one he undid all my buttons and he pulled my top of still leaving my bra on. He looked at my stomach where the snake had hit me with its tail, there was a large purple bruise forming in the middle of my stomach. Tom very gently ran his fingertips over it, sending butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

He knelt up a bit and took of his own shirt right in front of me. My eyes stared down at his very fit body; I bit my bottom lip softly with lust. I couldn't believe how sexy and strong his chest and stomach was. Tom smirked at me when he saw me checking his body out.

He went down and began to pull down my skirt, I began to feel slightly nervous but tried not to let it show. Tom pulled down my underwear and my stocking at the same time and pulled my shoes of as he got them to the bottom of my ankles, taking them of completely. Tom pulled me into a hug and unhooked my bra sliding it of my chest; I was now there completely exposed to him. I tried to hide my private parts with my hands.

Tom stood up looking down at my body, his smirk still plastered on his face. He undid his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear, took of his shoes and took his pants right off.

He lay down next to me again and started kiss my neck gently, slightly biting the skin, my heart began to beat faster.

What came next was unbelievable; it made me love Tom more than ever, if that was even possible. Tom and I made love to each other down in the Chamber of Secrets. I knew I would never be able to tell anyone where my first time was, because they would know Tom was the heir of Slytherin.

**

"I hoped that showed you how I feel Laylah" Tom said holding my naked body in his strong arms after we had finished, he leaned in closer to my ear "I love you"

I smiled and kissed Tom on the lips, he had said it, and I didn't think he would at all. But he had and I have never felt happier in my life.

I had broken the kiss when I herd a noise, I looked over to see the snake returning, I yelped in fear and hugged Tom tightly burring my head into my chest. Tom held me closely "It's alright, I won't let it hurt you again Laylah," He whispered soothingly into my ear.

Tom looked up at the snake and said something to it, which I did not understand, but the snake had returned back into the mouth of the giant head.

"Come on, we better go" Tom got up and with a flick of his wand we both were fully dressed. He grabbed me by the hand and led me out of the chamber.

"How is it that you can talk to that snake" I asked Tom

"I am a Parselmouth Laylah" Tom smiled "It is a rare gift to have, and the giant snake is a Basilisk, that is why it is so big"

"Wow, that is pretty awesome" I smiled up at Tom "you really are one special guy"

***

Thanks for reading please vote and comment :)