16. Uh Oh!

Chapter sixteen

Everyone started heading towards the great hall after the match, talking excitedly about Gryffindors victory over Slytherin. Lunch was to be served up any minute now and my tummy grumbled, I was starving after that match. I walked with Dean to the great hall; he was still going on about the match as we walked.

"I knew we could do it" Dean said cheerfully "It's good to finally beat Slytherin before I leave this school. And I can see that our new captain will lead us to another victory" Dean then winked at me and I giggled. "Don't go telling anyone about it yet Laylah, I want to announce it to the whole school at the end of year banquet" He said and I nodded.

"Laylah!" a voice rang out from behind me and I halted. I saw Tom walking up towards me looking pretty pissed off.

''Um I'll meet you in the hall Dean" I said and he left. Tom stopped by me and stared after Dean angrily. He then turned towards me.

"What was that all about?'' Tom was right up in my face now.

"What are you talking about Tom?" I asked innocently.

"I noticed you and Dean walking off to be alone and then I see you all over him!" Tom spat at me. I looked at Tom and I smiled 'he's jealous!' I hugged Tom.

"What are you doing" Tom asked me.

"Dean pulled me away to tell me that I'm going to be the new captain, and I only hugged him in a friendly way. I was excited about the news" I told Tom "But don't go saying anything, no one is suppose to know yet"

Tom now hugged me back; he seemed satisfied with my explanation. I rested my head on Tom's chest as I hugged him. Listening to his heartbeat I closed my eyes never wanting to let go, but Tom eventually pulled away.

"Let's go get something to eat Laylah"

I had forgotten how hungry I was now and my tummy grumbled again reminding me. Tom had heard this and smirked "A bit hungry are we?"

Tom and I sat together in the hall at the Gryffindor table. There was no way I was going to sit at the Slytherin one with like everyone there hating me. It would of been just too awkward.

from the other end of the table Dean had spotted me and waved at me. I smiled and waved back then began to eat my lunch. I have begun to really like Dean now, as a friend.

'It's going to be sad that he has to leave now that I've become such good friends with him' I thought glumly as I now wasn't as hungry, so I just picked around my food with my fork.

"What wrong?" Tom asked me now noticing my change in mood.

"Oh, nothing" I told him with a fake smile. Tom could tell I was lying though, but didn't push on it.

After Lunch Tom and I headed to the library. I wanted to do some studying for my exams.

"Only two weeks away" I kept reminding Tom as I got a pile of books and sat them in front of me at the table. I grabbed out a quill and peace of parchment and begin writing down notes as I read. Tom did some reading of his own. Not for study purposes though.

After a couple hours of studying we left the library. It was getting Dark out side now and almost everyone was back off in their common rooms.

"Come on we better go" I said to Tom as all the lanterns on the walls light up although it was still pretty dark around.

"What's your hurry" Tom smirked at me and grabbed my hand leading me down the hall. He pulled me into an empty and dark classroom.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Tom but he didn't answer he just backed me up and against a desk the smirk still plastered on his face. He lifted me up by my waist and sat me on the desk then pushed me so I were lying down. Tom than got up on the table so he was no on top of me. He began to kiss my neck and I closed my eyes, it felt good.

"Tom I don't think we should do this here we could get caught"

Tom pulled out his want and cast a spell around the room "There! Now no one will be able to hear we are in here if they walked past"

Tom then began to kiss me again this time on the lips, I began to relax a little now and I kissed him back. Tom's hand started to go towards my shirt and he started to undo the buttons. My shirt was now opened up and Tom was about to take it fully off when we both heard a small coughing sound coming from behind us.

I turned around to see Dumbledore, my father, standing there looking at both Tom and I, with raised eyebrows. My face heated up with embarrassment.

***

Please vote and review :)