NOTE

Hey fam! If you're wondering why there is no goal this time, it's because it's becoming horribly impossible for me to update early, or even on my current update schedule.

As I've said I just started my summer internship, and to add up to that, I just got my grades from the last sem and they're cut out for me to become a dean's lister, except one grade which is for my thesis paper, and I only have two weeks or so to catch that up so they could grade me and I could become a DL.

Aaaaaaand on top of that my dad wants (more like is forcing) me to learn the violin, I mean I want to bc it's such a beautiful instrument, but I just dont have time but he doES NOT GET THAT UGH.

So yeah, bad news fam, I'll only be updating saturdays from now on (or at least until i get an opening in my hectic life). I'm really sorry guys :(

P.s. (Basically this is just my rant on what happened today on my first day at the internship, if ya'll care)

fAM THERE'S A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE WITH ME. I mean I know I have a boyfriend and such already but I can still look at the goods, I just cant buy aight?

So yeah basically, I didn't know where to go to log in and stuff because I'm one week late and missed the orientation waiting for the company I originally aimed for, but yeah. So I asked the guard where to go and he points at someone behind me and he said said something about that guy being an intern too, and then he told him to lead me where I need to go.

So I turn around to see who the guard was talking to aND I ALMOST BOWED DOWN FAM. IS2G. Like he was legit one of those boys from YA books like tall, lean, beautiful porcelain skin against black hair, and his lashes fuck it seemed just as lushes as zayn's, and fuck his jawline was uuuuuugh.

So yeah it was so awkward bc apparently the log in thing is at the 15th floor, and it was so quiet and I was dying inside. And basically I embarrassed myself in front of him literally four times in a span of ten minutes,I dont wanna relive the humiliation so Im not gonna say those parts.

Honestly, the entirety of the day was boring af bc they just made me sit and type (a hella lot of shit) and i felt like that would be my nightmare if i ever get stuck in a job like that permanently. I was sitting for around maybe 5 hours of just typing shit i didnt understand and I felt my soul drain out of my body. It was a nightmare.

But there was one time when a cliet called my supervisor's phone and it turns out his business phone was one of those really old nokia ones without a camera even, and my supervisor wasn't around so someone made me answer it and I picked it up, and stared at it like "oh my fucking god how do you answer a call on these things????" Bc like there wasnt a center botton on it, just one side that says silent, and the other ends the call so i was like ???????? And she saw my panic and just answered it for me lmao

Yeah okay if you read all that, you the mvp!

Lots of love,
Stucky's love child x