Tattoo

The doors of the guild hall swing open. Everyone turns around to see a small, red head, girl. An eye patch covers her right eye. She ignores the stares as she walks in the guild. Her dirty and ripped clothing cling to her body. A shirt naked boy snickers at the girl. Makarov comes out of his office to see the young girl. The short man smiles at the girl. "Hello. Welcome to fairytail, what do you need?" The battered girl looks around, "this is the place where grandpa Rob was, right?" She asks herself as she remembers the symbol oh his back. "I would like to be part of the guild."

He nods to a woman with a stamp. "Very well." The woman smiles at the girl, "what color and where?" The girl asks herself the same question. Where? And what color? She could have it just like grandpa Rob... Blue pops up in her mind. "Blue... On my left forearm." She says, looking at her arm. The lady grabs her arm gently and puts the guild mark. "There." The scarlet haired girl looks at her new mark. "What's your name, child?" She stands tall, bag still in hand.

"Scarlet. Erza Scarlet." The same boy snorts. "What kind of last name is scarlet?" He thought. "Well, welcome, Erza. Let's get you cleaned up." The lady takes Erza's bag as Makarov leads her out of the guild. They arrive at a small cottage in the middle of the forest. He opens it to a tall woman with pink hair. She has her back turned to the door, but not for long. She quickly turns around, a mad expression visible on her face. "Go away! I don't like humans!" She shouts at them. He ignores it and shows her the injured child. She grunts before taking Erza and fixes her up. An artificial eye is now over her once horrible wound. "It's the best I can do. She won't be able to cry out of it, though."

Makarov waves it off. "It's fine. Let's go, Erza." Erza smiles slightly at the healer. "Thank you." She whispers at her before following her new guild master out the door.

A young girl walks into the guild. Her new armor shines as she walks in, smiling for the first time. No more rusty old tin armor. She looks to the fire dragon slayer with an egg. She goes to the bar. "Hey, Erza! Got yourself a new tin can?" Mira taunts Erza. She turns around, a tick mark visible. "Mira, don't get yourself into trouble." Mira spits on the ground before laughing. "What trouble? I can easily beat up someone like you." Erza raises an eyebrow, "Someone like me? Well, we'll see about that." She walks to the whited haired mage. She bumps her head to hers. "Fine then." They separate as the air goes thick with tension. "Mira-nee, don't fight with Erza!" Lisanna tells her older sister who ignores her. "Let's do this, Scarlet."

"Stop fighting, both of you." Mira stops as she looks up at Laxus. "This is none of your business, Laxus!" He grunts at her as he plays with the wires of his headphones. "Actually it is my business. You guys are too loud, so I can't listen to my music!" Mira angrily pouts. "Fine." Erza looks at her smugly as she walks back out of the guild. She needs to pay her rent. Now with two rooms, she needs to work harder. Once she gets their, she goes up to her rooms. She gets the amount of jewel for her rent, and goes back to give it to the front desk.

Erza quickly goes back to her rooms. She closes the door and plops on her bed. She looks at her blue guild mark. Jellal... She can't help but feel so much regret. She left all her friends there. She left Jellal. She grabs her pillow and hugs it tightly. Tears build up in her right eye. "I'm sorry, Jellal." She cries softly into her pillow. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

"Jellal, your tattoo is a lot like Erza's hair." A pinkette pokes at his scarlet mark over his left eye. "I know." He smiles, thinking about the said requip mage. "Don't ya miss her?"

"More than anything."

He doesn't dare say that out loud. Instead, he just shrugs, dodging the question. They arrive at the train station. "Anyways, I can't wait to see Juvia!" They're going to Crocus to see the said water woman. Meredy begged two days prior to see her friend. With Ultear now gone, he just had to. He didn't want Meredy to be sad. They walk into the train, both grabbing onto their hoods. "This is extremely dangerous, Meredy."

"Who cares, I get to see Juvia!" Jellal shushes her as the train starts up. "Will Erza be there? Nonsense, I can't get my hopes up..." He really did want to see her, but that would be so selfish. He doesn't deserve someone like her. So beautiful... So strong... So... Perfect. "Jellal!" He looks over to Meredy who whisper shouted to him. "You were zoning out, you ok?" Jellal nods, "I'm fine.." He looks out the window, watching everything zoom by. "Jellal, the magic council is sitting behind us!" She scoots closer to Jellal, scared. "Shit.." He doesn't dare look back. "Just stay calm. We're almost there." For the rest of the ride, they stay completely silent, not wanting the council to recognize their voices.

"Juvia-chan!" Meredy runs up to Juvia with open arms. Juvia wraps her in a friendly hug. "Hello, Meredy-chan. Let's go somewhere where there's not that much people." As they walk Jellal somehow feels.. upset...? "Jellal-san, are you ok?" Jellal looks up to see Juvia with a face of concern. "Yeah..." Her lips curve into a smile, "Is it perhaps because of Erza-chan?" Meredy giggles, "Yep, he's been thinking about her the entire time." Jellal rolls his eyes at her. "Erza has told Juvia that Jellal-san is very important to her." The blood quickly rises to his cheek.

"That's why Erza's guild mark is blue." If possible, Jellal turns a darker shade of red as Meredy says, "Awwww." Juvia smiles at him. "Juvia invited Erza, but she was busy." Jellal waves his hands as a gesture, "No, it's fine. I know Erza is always busy." Juvia clasps her hands together,

"it's almost like matching tattoos."

Day 3: love