The Host Club

Hi it's the Author here and this is chapter two of Ouran Host Club Life again I will be busy so it will take some time to upload more chapters so in sorry. Remember that this means thoughts ok? Enjoy the story!!!!
_____________________________
     "What" I said that's when a tall man picked me up by my waste and threw me over my shoulder and walked me to a room with a sign that said Music room three "THATS IT!!" I yelled throwing him to the other side of the room. And that's when I noticed everyone with wide eyes. "What" I asked "SHE HURT TAKASHI!!!!!" yelled the tiny one charging at me. I dodged the attack and kicked him but was stopped by the man called Takashi "dang it" I muttered to myself "that's enough we have guests here and this isn't well behaved behavior" said a man with glasses. So I just stood there and looked around the room to see it was covered with fan girls. "It seems I've walked into fangirl city" I said "well what do u expect when we r so popular especially with boss" said two boys at the same time behind me. Then I turned around and my reflexes kicked In by mistake and hit both of them and they both fell on the floor "I'm so sorry!!" I said "no problem by the way I'm Hikaru " said Hikaru "and I'm Karou" (I don't know how to spell this either srry I'm a idiot) "that's right I saw u two ppl in my class" i said "well my darling would u like to come over here and we can talk about us" said the blonde who yelled me wait a minute r his eyes purple? I thought so I went in his face and looked him in the eyes and he started to pucker his lips. So of course I punched him when he did. "WHY WERE U TRYING TO KISS ME U PIG!!" Then he went to pout in a corner and then started growing mushrooms and then everyone in the room did the raindrop in the back of the head thing.  "Ok then... what's with him.." I asked "oh that's him everyday" said Haruhi "well he should see a doctor or something" "that's what I keep saying but he won't listen, sometimes I think he needs something more then a doctor" said the man in the glasses "and who r u??" I asked.  "My name is Kyoya" he said (srry don't know how to spell his either I'm doing real good aren't i?) that's when I saw a cute bunny stuff animal on a chair I couldn't help my girly instinct and pick the thing up and started hugging it. That's when Huni went up to me and said "u think he's cute to :D" "oh umm sorry" I said handing it to him blushing.  That's when a kid jumped out of no where and tried to kick me but I blocked it.

___________________________
That's all I'm sorry it was short and a little boring but again this is
My FIRST fanfiction I ever did. Bye guys!!!!!!