Is Umi Even Human!?

Disclaimer: I don't own this anime or anything else like the songs I only own some characters like Umi and that man. Oh and her name is pronounced ooo-me.  Also guys pls pls pls!!! Tell me if I do something wrong like spelling or something that doesn't sound ete. This is my first fanfiction and i have made others so I'm working on those to so I'm sorry if it takes awhile to publish a chapter
________________________
     "I need to pay u back here" I said handing him money but puts his hand up "don't worry about and I don't want u to pay me back so stop insisting" he said "ok Kyoya" I said but that's  when a storm came out of no where "Kyoya run" I said "what?" He said "ru-" but before I could finish a song was heard through the silent air was a bass guitar playing( the song up above).  So I ran faster then any human would have ran and saw a forest up ahead and ran into it and ran into the middle of the forest and that's all I could remember.. When I woke up half of the forest away from the city was destroyed "oh great now how am I supposed to give an excuse to Kyoya!!!!!" I yelled "I'm such an idiot" i said.
Next Day
Kyoya's POV
Where is Umi I need to ask her about yesterday! When I turned on the tv it was on the news and I saw half of forest destroyed "there was a red beam of light in the middle of the forest yesterday night and when the police got there half the forest was gone. We still don't know who caused this or what" the news lady said. That's when I called the clubs to turn on the news. And they were surprised as well. So we went to school and went to our classes.
Lunch Yummy ^-^
When we walked in we didn't expect to see this.

     (All of these lunches r in the room)    "There's a note" I said pick it up and started reading it out loadDear the Host Club     I'm sorry but I'm moving away and it's not u or me actually I don't want to but I have no choice

"There's a note" I said pick it up and started reading it out load
Dear the Host Club
I'm sorry but I'm moving away and it's not u or me actually I don't want to but I have no choice. So for my apology I made u these bentos and they're all hand made!!! Oh and Kyoya I'm sorry from running off yesterday. Oh and Haruhi make sure to watch Tamaki and make sure he doesn't do this to other girls like us again ;)
Love,
Umi Uwabami
"Uwabami why does it sound so familiar?" I said under my breath
___________________________
That's all don't hate meh ;-; but I have a busy week this week oh and happy late 4th!!!!! :3