Im Gonna Die of Embbaresment

Hi it's the author here and I wanted to make a new chapter and I will make more fanfiction so don't  worry if this is the only fanfiction I would make!!😄

________________________
"WHAT THE HECK KID!!!" I yelled blocking his kick. But he jumped back and hitting a painting making a hole In it. "Oops" I said "I hope u r going to pay for that miss" said Kyoya. Just then the boy ran out "h-h-how much is it?" I asked wishing I didn't . "20,000,00 yen" he said my eyes went wide "I-I-I don't have that kind of money"I said. "Welcome to the club"said Haruhi "what do u mean?" I asked "u are now a maid for the host club!!!" Yelled the blonde one. " WHAT!!!!" I yelled. Kyoya handed me the outfit and the twins pushed me into what seemed like a changing room. I will kill them I thought it was a full white dress and it was short well not short short but knee short. I saw Kyoya blush when I walked out of the changing room so I did to with out knowing. I looked down to hide my blush "this has to be the worst day of my life" I said still looking down.  "That's when a group of guys came out of no where and surrounded me and asked if I'm single.  Kyoya stepped in front of me "pls leave the new recruit alone for now, she is not ready to see any of u right now.." said Kyoya "I will train her!!" Said the blonde "I don't mean to be rude but I don't think that's a good idea Tamaki senpai" said Haruhi.  So I slapped him grabbed my cloths and ran out the door and went home.  This has have to be the most embarrassing day of my life.
___________________________
In sorry it was so short but again in my defense I did say I was busy!!