Idk what to call this 😅 yea in really stupid.....

Hello it's the moment u have been wait for its Umi's past!!! Yesh!!!!! Well also her fears...Enjoy!!!!
________________________________. *kyoyas pov*
              We were running to Umi's apartment and saw she left a note.
I new u would come here so get out before u see things u shouldn't and things u don't want to see like....my fears....
                                         From,
                                               Umi Uwabami
    We heard something laugh and we were transported and saw a screen in front of us. And......we're all kids? "Mommy pls don't hurt me I don't like this" I heard a little girl say and we looked at the screen.  The girl was scared and a women with a katana was going to slice her. The sword swung at her but shattered when she scream. Wings sprouted out from her back they were amazing they looked like angel wings but black. "Y-You demon!!" She yelled and ran away and the father who had a gun shot at her but she caught it in between her fingers. "Wow...." Honi said "that little girl is Umi......." I managed to see her red eyes were glowing she shot the bullets back at them killing both her parents. "Now... Do u still love her host?" The voice asked and everyone looked at me. "What, I'm not In love with her!!!" I yelled back. "Well... Then see her fears!!" Now it showed me dead and Umi crying over me and everyone calling her a demon and a monster. The Creature laughed. Then we went back to reality "I-I can't believe that happened to Umi" Haruhi said "t-that's her fear..." I muttered. "We need to get to the air port!" I yelled running out with them following we called tamaki's limo driver and got in "step on it!!!" Tamaki yelled while we sped off but got caught in traffic. "Cmon!!" Hikaru yelled getting out of the car. And running off somewhere as we followed and that's when a helicopter came and we got on "The airport hurry!!!" Hikaru yelled. That's when we went off but of course the driver said he couldn't go any farther about halfway. So I went on my phone and started calling a number.
                            *Umi's POV*
I was walking to my apartment again and saw he door was open. They r inside!! "Hell with it" I said under my breath jumping onto my roof jumping roof tops to the airport with my stuff of course I got from the back. And as soon as I got there Kyoya was there on a freaken horse. "WHERE THE HELL DID U GET THE HORSE FROM!!" I yelled at him and everyone just looked at is with the sweat drop behind them.  "Umm well let's not talk about that ok?" He said "fine." I said rolling my eyes. He got off the horse walking towards me and smiled. "I saw your fear Umi" he said in a serious tone. "W-what" i asked starting to panic with my cheeks heating up. "Come on" he said walking back to the horse. "Kyo-" but before I could say anything a limo pulled up out walked the.........

Hosts.... "Umi!!!!!" Yelled tamaki crying hugging me spinning me around. "T-tamaki senpai?!" I yelled and when he let go Honi came and hugged my legs and cried so I crouched down and hugged him back. But another limo pulled up and out walked...........

Mr Ootori himself
________________________________
Now I bet your wandering where is the man that died. U will see later in da story so stay tune!!!!!! Also I'm sorry for the cliff hanger I couldn't help myself!!
:3