Times with the host club part 2!!!

"A Christmas ball?" I asked in curiosity. Kyoya nodded and went back to typing out the plans on his laptop. "Ummmm" i said unsure "I don't know how to dance". Every one stopped moving and looked at me. "Well I can teach u if u want Umi" Hikaru said. "Thx Hikaru!" I said smiling. "How did u know it was me?" He asked "the sound of your voice" I answered. "Oh...." He said "well let's get started!" He said happily. We started to dance and me. Being the clumsy idiot that I am. Stepped on his toes. "Sorry Hikaru!!!!" I yelled hugging him. "It's fine believe me Kauro has done it so many times" he said. "Don't say that Hikaru" hands suddenly went over my eyes. "Eh?" I said putting my hands on top of the persons. "I think what they r gonna do next might upset u" he whispered in my ear. "Kyoya?" I asked "yep" he replied. I smiled and waited for it to be done. Or whatever is happening. "Ok" Kyoya said putting his hands down. "Thx Kyoya!" I said smiling. Me and Hikaru went back to dancing. "Your getting good at this Umi" Hikaru said. "Really, I still think I'm pretty bad" I replied stepping on his foot for the millionth time. "Yeah! U haven't been stepping on my feet as much" he said. "If u say so..." I said doing a turn. "OMG UMI CHAN IS SO KAWAII!!" Said da fan girls. I sighed focusing on dancing.
*a few of de boring hours later*
"Ummmm haruhi.." I came up to her embarrassed "oh what is it Umi?" She asked. "I don't have anything nice for the ball...." I answered looking down shyly. "Well that isn't a problem we can go shopping for a dress for u at the mall after this!" She said with a smile one her face. "THANK U HARUHI!" I said happily hugging her. 
                   *after de club and at de mall*
"Wow haruhi look at all the dresses!!" I explained looking at a blue one. "Yea" she said looking around. I took the blue dress and put it up to haruhi " what?" She asked looking at the dress. "This would look so cute on u haruhi!!!!" I said smiling. "U think?" She asked taking the dress and looking In The mirror with it

(This is the dress))    "I'll go try it on!" She said going to the changing room and coming out and spins

    "I'll go try it on!" She said going to the changing room and coming out and spins. I smiled thinking about how she had a loving father. "Your so lucky haruhi!" I said "lucky for what?" She asked. "To be so pretty" I answer sadly but happy at the same time. "But your so pretty Umi!!" She said taking my hands. "Besides u have eyes full of happiness!". I smiled happy that I had a friend like haruhi. "Now...." She said grabbing a black dress. "Try this on!!!!" She said pushing me into the changing room.
(The one above)
I walked out and did a little turn. "U looks amazing in that Umi!!!" Haruhi exclaimed.  "Thx haruhi" I said going back in the dressing room and then bought the dress. We then went home talking about the ball tomorrow night.
                             *the next day*
       "Very good Umi!" Hikaru said while I did a perfect turn. "I think Umi has got dancing down" Kyoya said happily. "Yay!" I yelled in joy. Kyoya smiled and went back to preparing the menu for the ball.  "Cmon haruhi lets go to my house and get ready!!" I said grabbing her hand. We were both happy sense haruhi brought her dress to school. We got in our dresses and I put the hair existent-ions on haruhi sense nobody can know she's a girl. Next haruhi did my make up which u thought she could be a makeup artist when she gets out of highschool.

 Next haruhi did my make up which u thought she could be a makeup artist when she gets out of highschool

(Dis da make up along with light pink lip gloss)
"Wow haruhi..." I said looking at myself in the mirror. "What do u think Umi?" She asked "I think......U ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER!!" I screamed hugging her. We laughed a little bit and she made my hair look wavy. We put on our shoes.

    (Dis our shoes but haruhi's are blue)      We drove in her dads car and got to the ball early to help the hosts

We drove in her dads car and got to the ball early to help the hosts. As so as we walk in the host looked shocked at us. "What?" We both asked at the same time tilting our heads sideways confused. I walked up to Kyoya who's face was all red. "Kyoya?" I asked looking up at him sense in still smaller then him even with these stupid heals. He hummed a yes looking away from me. I giggled at how he was acting. So I hugged him making him jump. "When's the ball starting?" I asked. "Guests should be arriving in 10 minutes" he said looking down at his watch. "Ok but..." I said turning kyoyas head to see mine. "U will owe me a dance ok" I said smiling. He blushed even more and nodded. I let go of him and walked over to haruhi to help her sense tamaki is spinning her around again.
*kyoya's pov*
'She looks amazing' is all i can think right now. I must have been staring at her for about ten minutes cause I started hearing guest arrive. The music started and we all chose a lady to dance with. All the men danced with Umi and Haruhi. It was getting close to the end when Umi went on stage where a grand piano awaited her. She started to play deck the halls and played it until the end. Everybody clapped then tamaki went on stage. "Alright everyone it's time for the final dance of the evening !" He screamed with joy. Everyone clapped and two lights went on going all over the crowd. One landed on me and the other was one........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Umi.
*Umi's POV*
The light landed on me.... I'm gonna dance with Kyoya Ootori........blood rushed to my cheeks as I went to Kyoya to dance. The music started and we began to dance. I span and the dance got more complicated and challenging. I look at Kyoya who was smirking. I smiled and followed along. The song ended and we were suprised. It felt like we just started. I hugged him and we noticed that Honi was on Mori senpai 's shoulder. With something over our heads......mistletoe. I blushed and looked at Kyoya who had a faint blush on his cheeks. I kissed him on the cheek and blushed even more. He looked like a tomato and hugged me. I was surprised by his action but I hugged him back with a moment of hesitation. Everyone cheered when it struck midnight. It's Christmas... I looked at Kyoya who smiled at the clock "merry Christmas Kyoya" I said. He looked down at me "Merry Christmas Umi" he answered and everybody started singing we wish u a merry Christmas. This had to be my best Christmas ever.....
________________________________
HAPPY HOLIDAYS MEH PPLS!!!! I HOPE U LIKED THE CHAPTER!!!