One

I was late to class that day, so I parked my car and ran towards my locker to grab my books and ran again to my first period.
I wasn't fit like those popular cheerleaders, but I made it to the class without losing a lung or something.
I sat on my usual desk, luckily before the teacher walked in, followed by the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Her hair was short and dark but she had half of it dyed baby pink, her eyes were big and brown and her eyeshadow was electric blue and her eyebrows were pink, her big lips were painted dark red. We locked gazes and the world suddenly stopped and it was just me and her. I know it sounds crazy, but that's how it felt.
"Melanie is the new student of this High School. She's sixteen and will be attending to our High School this year." Said Miss Grayson "Ummm... Go seat next to Miss Manson."
Melanie looked at me and smiled when she came to seat next to me.
"Are you Lilla Manson?" She whispered while the teacher was starting the lesson.
"Yes, why?"
"I'll be staying in your house this year" Melanie smiled so sweetly my heart skipped a beat. Damn, I was falling for that girl!
"Aww, will you? I thought it was some weird girl called Allison who was coming, anyways, nice to meet you!"
"Yeah, she was, but..."
"Girls, stop talking" Miss Grayson interrupted her, and we both shut up.