Sixteen

I woke up and opened my eyes to see Mel's beautiful sweet lips painted in a nice baby pink gloss. They looked tasty... if I kissed her would they taste like a marshmallow? God, I want to know!!!

She was leaning over me, her pretty hair falling over my face, her hips resting on mine, her brown eyes looking straight through me.

"Good morning, sunshine" She smiled and got up.

"What time is it?? It's so early!" I couldn't stop looking at her. And her eyes. And her lips... And her eyes again.

"It's exactly Saturday 9am and we are going thrift shopping." She gestured with her hands and started dancing around and looking inside her closet "I have so many ideas for this original song, none of these outfits will work, we need more..." She winked "So hurry, it's going to be a busy day."

I got ready in record time and met back with Mel on the breakfast table. Of course, she was having some milk and cookies. Her mouth had some traces of milk around her lips.

"Hey, let me clean that" I passed my finger around her mouth and -not accidentally- caressed her lips. She remained silent, but her face was blushing slightly.

"Should we get going?" She asked. I smiled. Our gazes locked for a second before I replied.

"On my way!" we got up and went to the garage to take my car "Guess this time I'm going to be a real driver, huh?".