Two

The lunch break arrived and I had lost Melanie after the second period when we had different classes. I got to the cafeteria and joined my group of friends: there was Alec, who played lacrosse but still was considered part of my group of unknown people in the high school (not like Amberly, Hannah and Jenna, the populars) his eyes were deep blue and his hair was brown, Aline, The Goth, with her black eyes (with red lenses), her black hair and black clothes, and there was Dianne too, an average girl, like me (a little geeker though), with the exception that she looks Irish (pale redheaded with green eyes) while I look more American (brown hair with blue eyes).

When I sat on our table, my friends continued to talk beetwen them but I didn't pay attention to their conversations because I was too focused in searching Melanie with my eyes. And there I found her, sitting next to Amberly and in front of Jenna and Hannah. Her hair was different than theirs (the three bottle blonde), different but prettier. Then we locked gazes and we shared smiles, but she didn't come to eat lunch with me and my friends, she stayed in the populars' table.

"And I was like 'Ah, spiders!' and the spiders were like 'Ah, Dianne'" I looked at her, confused.

"What the hell are you talking about guys?" I asked.

"Dianne was telling us how she killed the unfortunate spiders who lived inside her weekend's forest cabin's bathtub" explained Aline.

"Oh, shut up you spider-keeper vegan" said Dianne "They would had died when I showered anyways"

"Who would have died?" asked Melanie while sitting next to me on the bench. I smiled and my heart skipped a beat -she finally chose me before the populars.

"Nah, some spiders from a bathtub" answered Alec.

"Dianne is a spider aka living beings killer, she's a murderer" Aline took an angry bite of her lettuce sandwich.

"Stupid vegan" replied Dianne.