Nine

Finally the bell rang and Melanie and I went home, both listening to the music in my phone, sharing earphones —such a sweet and tumblr scene actually.

"I like this song though" said Mel. I looked at her, she was smiling and showing her dimples. So damn cute I was fangirling so hard inside "This should be our song" my heart skipped a beat. WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, why not? I really like it, and the lyrics is so good I love it! Should we film a cover and upload it to YouTube? That would be so fucking cool!" I heart didn't skip a beat now, it skipped two, three, even four beats, goddamnit! The song she was talking about was If I'm James Dean, Then You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens. I swear this is the best song she could have chosen to be OUR song.

I think I am starting to have feeling for her, what am I even saying "starting"? I am already fully in love with her! Is she just being nice or does she feel the same towards me? Gosh, why has life got to be so confusing?

"I have a studio at home, if you want we can record us singing the song and then we can film a music video, what do you think?" I smiled and sheer smile grew bigger. I died.

"That's the greatest idea I have ever heard! You Lilla are a fucking genius! I love you! Hurry up I want to film that music video as soon as possible!" Mel took my hand and started running towards my house. I couldn't think of anything but her hand wrapped around mine, her soft skin... she was flawless, so damn flawless.

-------

A/n: hey! So I've got this other book called Fangirl Cinderella and I think it's got a lot of potential so I would really appreciate it if you went to check it out!

It is about Cinderella, and it's got loads of supernatural and tumblr references!

Love xox and thanks for voting 🖤🖤💖💖