Six

When we were ready, Melanie and I went downstairs. Breakfast wasn't prepared, so I quickly took a box of cookies from one shelf and poured milk in two glasses and we both "Here you are" I said after everything was ready.

"Awwww!" Melanie screamed in excitement "Milk and cookies are my fave breakfast of all times, thank youuuuuu! Hope they're not poisoned" she winked and laughed so I laughed too.

"So, what classes do you have today? let's see if we're together in any, because yesterday we only saw in the first period"

"Mmmmm... I think i got biology, math, english, history and... spanish"

"Hmm, I have math and spanish the same periods!"

"YAAAAAYYYY" we giggled and Mel kissed my cheek. I think I'm not washing it again.

When we finished our breakfast, we leaded our way to the high school. I plugged in the earphone to my phone and started playing all my music (almost 1k songs) on shuffle.

"Driver picks the music" I said, and I handed one earphone to Mel.

"You're not driving" she replied, and that was in fact true.

"DRIVER PICKS THE MUSIC I SAID"

"YOU WANT MY SHOTGUN TO SHUT YOUR CAKEHOLE?" and I diED BECAUSE SHE MADE A FUCKING REFERENCE TO SUPERNatural.

------

a/n: I don't think anyone here listens to Attila, so go listen to Party With The Devil by them so you get the "joke" I wanted to make with the title of this chapter:
SIX SIX SIX PARTY WITH THE DEVIL BITCH

I think Mel and Lilla are going to a party on chapter 66 or 666 but I don't think this story gets to go that far