Fifteen

Mel and I woke up the next day and I COULD STILL FEEL THE BUTTERFLIES ON MY STOMACH. Omg was it real? Did we really kiss???? I mean, we just kissed once, and we didn't sleep together after that or anything we just continued like normal BUT KNOWING i was kissed by her!!!

God i need no stop thinking about it...

I got so caught up in my thoughts that it took me longer than Mel to pick my outfit so she got to the bathroom first.

When i finished getting ready i went downstairs and saw Mel taking to my mom. Her makeup was amazing, two color eyebrows, glossy purple lips... Stunning.

"Yeah, our video has already 1k views!! It's amazing!" she looked up and saw me going downstairs "Hi, Lilla, did you see??? 1k views and 600 likes in one night. We could really start a band if we wanted to" she winked at me and I blushed.

"OMG that would be amazing! We could record another song this weekend... but which one?" i sat down and started eating some cookies.

"Well, it's fun that you ask because i have been writing a song, it's just a few verses, a first draft, but—"

"Mel, " I interrupted her " it's going to be amazing." she smiled at me so wide my heart skipped a beat, as usual.

When we were done having breakfast we got up and got on our way to school. She ran a bit holding her cell phone up "Today i pick the music!" she stopped and handed me an earphone "Today is my time to be the 'driver'" she winked. CUTE. I blushed.

"Yeah, i guess you are" i winked back and I could see behind her makeup she blushed too.