Four

When we got home, we had already found that we had the love for Marina and the Diamonds and Halsey in common. I showed her some popular bands such as My Chemical Romance, Bastille and Bring Me The Horizon, and some not so popular like Forever Ends Here, Against The Current and Artist vs. Poet. She liked most of then though, and she also introduced me into Troye Sivan and Lana del Rey.

"HEY MOM I'M HOOOOME" I shouted and hoped that my mom (who was probably in the attic working in a post for her fashion blog) would have heard me before going upstairs to the second floor followed by Melanie.

I opened the door to my room and Melanie walked in.

"That's going to be your bed" I pointed to the bed in the right, the one with the baby pink sheets. Melanie's suitcase —that had arrived this morning I guess— was on the floor next to the bed "and, obviously, that's mine" I pointed to the left bed, with band themed sheets sitting by a wall full of posters of band tours —those I had been to—.

"Wow, your room is like really original though" Melanie said. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess" I pointed to the wall next to her bed "You can decore it like you want, we have christmas  lights and a polaroid if that's your style, or we can go —tomorrow of course— to the mall and buy whatever you want to make it fully yours.

"Can I paint the walls too?" she asked. I looked around at my dark dark pink —a.k.a. magenta— room and shrugged again.

"Yes, why not?" Mel showed me that cutie smile of hers.

"What you wanna do now?" I asked her and shrugged —omg my shoulders were starting to hurt from all the shrugging.

"Idk it's your house" Melanie answered and covered her face with her hands.

"Idk you're the guest"