Eleven

We finished recording the song. It sounded amazing, Mel sang like heaven —her voice was so beautiful that made my heart stop—, I played guitar and sang the chorus. When we listened to it, it didn't sound that awful actually! Melanie nodded with her headphones on and I smiled at her.

"I guess now it's time for the actual music video" she smiled "so, have you got a tripod?"

"Yes!" Melanie started at me waiting for more information "oh! Uh! Yes, it's —it's upstairs, I'll go get it! Shall you prepare our outfits? You're the fashion expert here" I winked and then ran upstairs trying to remember where the hell I left the tripod the last time I used it.

While dramatically throwing things out of one of the cupboards of the attic, I could hear Melanie humming to the rhythm of IIJDTYAH and it was beautiful.

Then I went down again (to the bedroom'a floor), this time with a huge tripod on my hand and a Canon —#spon— camera on the other hand. Mel had already chosen two beautiful pink outfits.

"Okay, Lils, so we have three hours left, one for the makeup, and another two for the actual music video —well, for one of the takes, you know, different takes with different outfits." I nodded.

"Yeah, exactly!"