To Be Noticed (Chapter 3)

Santo's POV:

'Beep beep beep!'

Ugh I really need to change my alarm to something more appealing. Rubbing my eyes I look at my digital clock. Good, I didn't sleep in. I get up and get ready, you know...to do all the hygiene stuff. I look in the mirror before going downstairs. Looking spiffy as ever.

I head to the kitchen and and check in the key bowl on the counter for the bank card mom always leaves for me when she goes away. Once I found it I headed out the door to school. Im not that hungry so no breakfast today. I jump in my car and go over to Ray's to pick him up, Craig takes himself...he's usually late anyway.

As I get closer to Ray's I get thinking...why all of a sudden did I get the urge to call a GUY cute? I mean, yeah Jacob isn't a bad looking guy and I'm saying this in the straightest way possible...I think. This is too much lets just focus on getting to school. One thing at a time...

I get to Ray's and he's literally just out the door. He runs up to the car and quickly gets into the passenger seat.

"What's with the hurry?" I mean, he's never this excited to get to school.

"Hurry up and step on the gas fool, I just cussed my mom out! It don't matter if I got school she will still beat my ass!" With that I quickly sped off. You do not want to get in trouble with Ray's mum. Shes a nice lady. But you don't cross her!

"What in the hell made you do that!?" I can't believe it. In fact I think I'm dreaming, coz the Ray I know ain't this stupid.

"Shesaidweremovinghouse." He mumbled so I didn't quite catch everything but I know he said something about moving.

"What do you mean moving? Who's moving?" I've been friends with this dude since pre-k so I know when somethings up. And right now...somethings up. Ray sighed deeply before repeating what he had said.

"Me and my mom...were moving." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, me and Ray have been friends for so long I cant even count the years. I'm a man so I won't cry. But trust that I want to.

"Chres! Chres! CHRES!" Ray kept on shouting on me and I was trying my best to block him out but it seems unfair. He didn't know he was moving.

"What, Ray." Im so bored with the same damn sorry's I get when someone close hurts me. Sometimes sorry ain't enough. But again...it ain't Ray's fault.

"Im sorry."

"I know Ray. I know, so when are you leaving?" I don't know why I just asked that, it'll just make me even more angry/depressed than I already am.

"In three months." He said it quietly but I heard.

"Ray can you meet me at lunch or something? I just need time by myself." I park my car and get out. As usual there was a line of bitches just lookin' all thirsty and shit. But I am not in the mood so I push past them ignoring their voices and go to my locker. As I was taking my books for class outa my locker I hear this loud ass voice in the hall coming this way.

"BITCH MOVE! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT EVEN STEPPING ON THESE SHOES!" It sounded male and very familiar. Then I hear another voice. A girl one this time.

"So with the new look, comes a new attitude." As the crowd cleared I noticed who the people were, they hadn't seen me yet though.

"Well I can't be a wallflower forever you know." I swear that voice is like music to my ears.

"Gosh, I wish I had confidence like you Jake." They were getting closer to me. I decided then that I didn't want to be noticed so I walked to class, usually I'd go with Ray...but I'm not in the mood. Ugh...first class; Chemistry. When I get to class I go straight to the back without looking or speaking to anyone. I put my head on the desk and wait for the teacher to arrive. I hear the door open and all of a sudden the class irrupted into whispers. Usually I would give a fuck, but not today. The teacher starts the register and I hear the chair next to me being pulled out.

"Uh...Hi." I reluctantly look up. I might be in a mood but I'm not rude.

"H-J-Jacob?" Oh gosh! When since is he in my class!? And I just had to stutter didn't I!?

"Surprised to see me?" He looks at me with and amused look on his face and I can feel the heat in my cheeks rising. Oh no! Shit why!? I turn my head quickly so he cant see me blush and leave the conversation at that.

This is going to be a long lesson...

----------------------------------------------------------->

So guess what?...

I; Chresanto August. Got chosen to be Jacob's lab partner, out of all the other people in my damn class. Like...seriously!? It was so awkward and silent. Mainly coz I didn't know what to say around him. I followed the instructions and bolted out of class as soon as the bell went. Thank God that I don't have him in any other of my classes, well except from dance.

Anyway its lunch at the moment and Craig is going on about some party. I guess I should start listening.

"Its going to be party of the year! You have to go Chres!" He looks pretty eager for me to say yes, meh...I guess I'll think about it.

"Who's party is it?" I ain't got nothin to do so why not?

"Craig already told you...were you even listening?" I was about to come up with some lie for Ray's question. But then HE walked in. And my eyes were not moving from him as he walked to an empty table with his friend. My gosh that smile!

"Hello!? Yo Chres!" Ray was waving his hand in my face.

"Huh?" I could've come up with a better reply but I was uh...occupied.

"What were you staring at?" Ray looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothin man, just got a lot in my mind." Maybe that will get him and Craig off my back.

"Aight...well anyway as I was saying. The girl hostin' the party is that girl there...I think her names Rashay." Craig points at the girl so I follow his hand and it just turns out she's sitting right next to Jacob. If it's her party...then he's sure to be there.

"Aight...I'll go." I try to sound calm but inside I'm goin fuckin crazy. What am I gonna wear!? What if I embarrass my self!? What if he doesn't like me!? Oh Gosh!

Its official...I'm crushing on Jacob Perez!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The next chapter is gonna be in Jacobs POV so it will be longer because he is the main character. Thank you everyone who voted and commented. I really appreciate it.

P.S: I'm not very good at describing boy outfits. Im still getting used to it...

Q:Should Shay and Ray happen? I don't want it to be too clichè...and bare in mind Ray is moving.