To Be Noticed (Chapter 5)-What a good day.

Jacob's POV:

"Right class! Quiet!" Our dance teacher Mrs.Collins called for the classes attention and after a few minutes she finally got it.

"Ok so today you will be learning the choreography for the song that you pick out of this hat,"She held up a funny looking top hat. "Everyone will get a different one, the girls will choose first then I will choose their boy partner." Lots of people groaned at the thought of the partners being chosen.

"If you don't like the partner you get...well tough! Ok now that I've explained what we're doing, girls line up in front of me please." Shay looked at me and sighed.

"I really hope I get a good song." She got up and headed to the line.

"Im praying for you girl." I said sarcastically, she doesn't have to worry, me on the other hand will probably be stuck with some ratchet hoe...All of a sudden I get broken out of my thoughts by someone leaping on top of me.

"Jake! I got the best song ever I'm so happy! Aaaah!" I opened my eyes slowly, not realising I even had them shut, and there was Shay straddling my waist.

"Thats great! What song did you get?"

"I got...Jacquees-Body party[Quemix]!" OMG I'm so excited for her, she loves that song!

"Why are you so happy?" Ugh, this BITCH! Let me introduce you to the Queen B of the school. Chanel Dunsmore, the biggest slut in school.

"I'm happy, Miss.Fuckedupbarbie because I'm gonna smoke you out of the water with this dance. Ha! You don't even stand a chance!"

"Yeah right! I heard that you have two left feet."

"Oh really..." Shay has that sinister look on her face...what is she planning?

"Well, I just happen to know this choreography of by heart. So do you mind if I take the floor?" Oh my. Its ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

Chanel smirks and replies. "Eat your heart out bitch."

Ooo, that girl irks my nerves. If I wasn't a guy I woulda smacked the tan off her by now.

----------> ( Picture of Chanel on the side, she really is a bitch I dislike at school she is pale AF but she likes the orange look...)

Cont.

Shay asks the teacher to start the song.

"Before I turn on the song I'll pair you up with a boy,hmmm how about...Raquan Smith?"

"It's just Ray miss, and that's fine by me. I don't need to learn the steps, I know them already." Ray made his way over to the centre of the floor while sharing a quick glance with a rather flushed Shay.

Did I mention Santo and his whole little crew was in this class too? No? Well they are. Each of them are good dancers but Ray is another thing completely, that boy is a natural born dancer. Anyway, Miss.Collins starts the music and there off, lost in there own world. It literally looks like their made for each other, the way there moves mirror what the other is doing is just amazing.

(Link to dance Shay performs on the side as well, but if your on the app then its in the detail part)

When the song finishes, they both look at each other for a while before everyone erupts into claps.

"Woo!" The whole class cheers for both Shay and Ray. It finally catches Shay's attention and she heads back to me after sharing a quick smile with Ray.

"Right, so all the girls are to go home and learn their dances for homework, look at it as a project." The whole class starts to groan and moan about it.