Cont..

A/N; Thanks for busting my ass about updating...

Recap;
"Jake, Chanel's baby... Its mine."Okay... I think I was more prepared for something along the lines of 'Jake I'm a drug lord', murder or even sparkly vampire, but for fucks sake. Really!?
----------------------------->>
Jacobs POV;

I slowly stood up so I was looking down on him, I need something to drink...Like a fuckin alcoholic drink. "Um...what? What do you mean it's yours?"

"I mean what I said Jake, I said the kid is mine ok!" He just blew up, he stood right in front of my face staring me down. The tension in the air isn't helping neither of us calm down.

"Sit yo' ass down, this is your mess and if you expect me to stay around and help you fix it, you better fix yo' damn attitude first. I understand your under pressure but I don't think you understand what your askin me to do!" Santo looked at me with those chocolate brown eyes ridden with guilt and confusion, then placing his hands to rest on his face again he say back down.

"If you really loved me you would stay and help me!" Uh uh, he did not just go there! I'm about to tear him a new one.

"Seriously Santo! You can't even use that card with me, we have been together not even 24 hours! This ain't love, this is just the start... I-can- I can't deal with that type of emotion right now... I just. I'm not ready." I crouch down beside him and pry his hands from his face.

"Stop crying... Look you've got a baby on the way... I just think we should focus on being friends at first. I'll still be here... Just none of that lovey dovey stuff aight'? If it's meant to be... We'll get back together eventually. I mean, I hope."

"What so your just gonna break up with me? That's it?"

"I think you know it's for the best Santo... I can't put my life on hold now. I'm only 17..." Santo got up from the couch, tears still running down his face and started towards the front door.
"Where are going?" He hasn't even tried to sort this out, I mean what am I meant to do!

"I'm going home Jake... I need some time to think. And by the sound of it, so do you. I know you think your making the right choice... And maybe your right. But know that you may not love me just yet... But I love you."

I didn't even go after him... I let him shut the door, I let him just walk out of my life... It may not be forever, but the two minutes that have past since he said those three words already feel like an eternity.

A/N: So this is the end... But I wouldn't worry coz if u wanna know what happens after this, the sequel is due to start in January. I know the past few months have been slow updating wise but shit got in the way, school got in the way and then I kind of gave up for a while. Not just on writing but myself. I just want all you crazy people out their who read this to know that I appreciate you so much. So because not a meanie and I haven't updated in what feels like years here is the epilogue.

--------------------->>

Jacobs POV;

School was shit, life was shit, but I was telling myself it was alright. Turns out Santo had switched partners for that dance project we were gonna do, and I ended up with some girl called Chloe, she was nice enough...we've actually become good friends. Santo doesn't speak to me unless he has to, I mean it's been a month. He always was the stubborn type.

That night he walked out my door was spent starting at my phone... Wondering if I should call him or not, but each time I nearly hit the call key I convinced myself that he needed time, he needed space. In the back of my mind I knew it was all bullshit. But lil' old me convinced myself that he didn't need me. Who knew such a beautiful thing could be ruined in a blink of an eye? I guess it costs ore than an arm and a leg to be noticed.