To Be Noticed (Chapter 4)-OH MY GOSH

A/N: (Not edited sorry for any mistakes.)

Jacobs POV:

He thinks I can't see him watching me? Ha! I can see him through the corner of my eye and Craig seems to be talking to him, he doesn't seem to be paying much attention though. Anyways Shay's oblivious to the fact that I've noticed her stare down with Mr.TrendyRay over there.

There practically eye fucking each other, like damn talk already!

"Yo Shay!" Ray called across the cafeteria, gaining some unwanted attention; mainly just glares from the school sluts.

Shay looked around and pointed a finger at herself. "Me?"

This Girl...(SMH)

"Who the fuck else is called Rashay round here?" She responds to my question by trying to think of any other Rashay's.

"Girl stop being stupid and go see what he wants!" Im too excited right now. Finally, no more eye fucking from across the room!

She stands up ready to head to the jocks table. "But only if you come with me Jake, oooh and look theres Santo!"

"I know Santo is there. Have you only just noticed? You were looking in that direction for long enough." I scoff and she turns kind of red.

"I was..." I'll save her from mustering up a lie shall i?

"You was just too busy undressing Ray over there, with your eyes. And the reason you didn't see santo was because you were blinded by all that hair of his." I finished my little statement with a chuckle.

"Who's hair?" I turned around so quick, I coulda got whiplash. There before us stood the all famous Ray2wice as he likes to call himself.

I was about to say something but Shay put her hand over my mouth.

"Nothing, no-one it was no-one, did you need something?" She finished her sentence in a hurry, too quickly if you ask me. Way to make it obvious Shay...

Ray nervously shifted about and scratched his neck. "Well I was wondering if you and Jacob?... It's Jacob isn't it?" I gave him a nod and a smile.

"Well anyway I was wondering if you two would like to sit with us?..."

I looked at Shay in worry... Me sitting next to my crush of all time would be so nerve racking... Oh god what happened to the Jacob this morning in chemistry? I looked back at Ray's table to find Santo's beautiful brown orbs staring straight back at me. It was as if he was searching for answers or something. I quickly broke our gaze beginning to feel uncomfortable and turned my eyes back to Ray.

"Sure me and Jake would love to sit with you." Ugh, really Shay? REALLY!? I guess i'll just have to suffer then. She removed her hand from my mouth and headed to the Jocks table. With me not far behind her. Shay sat down next to Ray so the only place for me to sit was next to Santo, coz it looks like the seat next to Craig was taken by his girlfriend Jasmine. Who I actually seem to like. I sit down next to Santo and I can feel my cheeks getting hot, I can also feel his strong stare boring a hole through my face.

"So...Shay um I've been meaning to ask you..." Aaaw look at 'Mr.Trendy' acting all nervous.

"Yeah...?" Gosh I wish Shay would cut the shy act, ain't nobody got time for that.

"When did you get a tattoo and all the piercings?" He asked gaining a little confidence.

"Um I got them with Jacob yesterday, Jacobs got one as well, a sleeve actually." Ugh why does she have to have such a big mouth, I'm starting to think the shy Shay is better. I shoot her a warning glare.