To Be Noticed (Chapter 8).

*Recap*

"It's Craig, he's in hospital we dont know whats wrong with him yet." Gosh. Well this is a turn of events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Santo's POV:

What the hell do you mean? How don't you know whats wrong with him?" I asked slightly pissed at the situation.

"Well, Jasmine phoned me saying that he was on the floor in pain so I told her to get him to the hospital. Come on we need get there quick!" Ray quickly runs out of the school with the rest of us hot on his heels.We got to our cars..."Um, i'll drive." I'm probably the most responsible driver anyways.

We all get in my car and I drive to the hospital as quick as I can. I hope Craig's ok...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

We've arrived and were now sitting in a fuckin waiting room, ain't no one tellin us shit so far. Ray's pacing back an forth while Shay's tryna comfort him and Jacob just keeps on fidgeting in his seat. He suddenly stops his fidgeting and stands.

"Hey. Santo, isn't that Jasmine?" He turns towards me and points at the receptionist's desk, and sure enough there was Jasmine lookin like she was gonna cry buckets.

"Hey, Ray." I beckon him over. "There's Jaz, wheres Craig though?" Ray immediately rushed over towards her.

When Jaz notices him, she engulfs him in a hug. "Ray, t-they w-won't tell me whats going on." She sobbed into Ray's chest. Gosh, I hope it isn't too serious. We all moved in for a group hug.

"Everythings gonna be alright kay." I said tryin to reassure my group of friends. As were hugging, there's a sound, like a throat being cleared. We untangle from eachothers arms and turn towards the sound. A middle aged man who looked like a doctor was trying to get our attention.

"Craig Crippens family?" He asked while fixing his glasses.

"Um, yeah. Is everything alright doctor?" Sniffled Jaz while drying her tears.

"Well... It seems that Craig has been suffering pains caused by a pretty common STD. Gonnorreah to be exact." He said, clearing his throat afterwards.

"But thats impossible, He only started feeling sick about a week ago. He's not been sexualy active in a month, I know this I'm his girlfriend." Jaz states, obviously confused.

The doctor scrathes his head and clears his throat again. "Well, Miss..."

"Williams, Jaz Williams."

"Well Miss Williams, have you considered the posibilty that you arent the only person Mr Crippen has been sexualy active with, therefore he could have caught it from someone else?" The doctor looks uneasy after his suggestion. Things are not looking up for Craig any time soon.

"So you mean...You mean to say that he is sleeping with someone else?" Tears formed in the rims of Jasmine's eyes as she spoke.

"Im afraid so, Craig will be up in a minute then I will get a nurse to wheel him out to you." With that being said, the doctor looked at us apologetically and moved on to another group of distraght looking people.

Jaz just stood there silently for a few minutes, none of us knew what to do so we just stayed quiet, untill Jaz started to bawl her eyes out.

"Two fuckin' years I've been faithful! Why me huh, What did I do!?" She sobbs.

"Ssh, ssh. Its ok, you just have to talk things out with Craig ok hun? This might all just be a big mistake." Jake cooed trying to console her.

"Which part's a misunderstanding Jake!? The part where he has an STD, or the fact that he didnt catch it from me!?" Wow even when she's crying her eyes out she can find the time to be sarcastic.