To Be Noticed (Chapter 10)- Clarifying Sh*t(The Flashback)

A/N: So... I'm sorry for my lateness but my English teacher decided that while he was in Barbados he would give the class an extra holiday essay. I'm fine with it but it interfered with my Wattpad writing patterns. Ok down to business. I tried to make this chapter cute and JUST cute no BS let's see how it worked out. 🙊🙈

Jacobs POV:

Its been about two days since my very explicit game of hide and seek. After my sister called I had to say bye to Santo. But eventually we had to clarify what we were, so I asked him over to mine yesterday.

*Flashback*

I'm frantically running about my room doing that jump wiggle kick thing that girls think only they do trying to get my bloody skinny jeans on. Damn! How girls handle shit like this 24/7, I'll never know. I took a quick glance at the clock hanging from my green walls. SHIT! I invited Santo over for 11am, I've got ten minutes and I haven't even done my hair yet! Quickly I flung my Misfits hoodie on and ran into my bathroom only to be staring straight at my own face, I looked good but I don't know about this bed hair...

Just as I'm about to attempt combing this mess I hear a knock at my door.

"Jake? Are you decent, can I come in?" Oh gosh, he's here already. Why would Jen not tell me!?

"Jake?" His voice calls me again and I don't know how to respond. I tie my hair up in a puff pony tail quickly and head to my bedroom door. Ok, breath Jake...

"Yeah, just gimme a sec."

1...2...3. I opened the door to be greeted by a worried looking Santo. Waiting patiently at the door.

"Hey." I slightly whispered.

"Hey..." I donno what took over me but I grabbed his hand and dragged him into my room.

"Woah, Jake!" I sat on my bed still having a grip on Santo's hand.

"Sorry...but we need to talk." I untangled my hand from his and looked down at my palms.

"I'm guessing its about the other day huh?" He replied in a quiet tone.

I just nodded my head, I looked up at him; a slight tint of red still in my face. He looked distant. I don't think he's completely ready to touch base on what happened.

"But first... I kinda need to ask you a favour." I could feel my face heat up again as I thought of how stupid I was gonna sound.

"Mmhm, what is it?" He looked at me and smiled...oh gosh that smile! I'm sure it could be classified as a sin to worship a smile. But if it ain't included with the whole heaven deal, then someone give me a ticket to hell right now...

I felt my palms get clammy... "Well um, see the thing is... I couldn't get my hair to co-operate today and I-I was wondering if you could please pretty please help me out?" He looked me dead in the eye and grinned, not a smile; a grin. A cocky one too.

"How wasn't it co-operating? It's hair Jake, it just needs patients and time." He chuckled and shook his head and stood up to stretch.

"Well first of all I didn't have much time before you arrived when I finally started on this mop, and secondly I have everything apart from patience. I've got brains, a great personality and style but no patience. Ninguno." I counted them off with my fingers. Santo just chuckled again.

"Right, go get me an afro comb please." He just shook his head and sat back down on my bed. I got up and went to the bathroom where I'd hurriedly put down my comb at the sound of the knock on my door earlier.

When I arrived back with the comb Santo was sitting at the edge of the bed just staring down at his phone looking so cute with a confused look all over his handsome face.

"Whats gotten you all worried?" I asked approaching him. He quickly looked up from his phone and put it besides him.

"Its nothing, come on lets get this hair done." He gave me one of his oh so famous smiles and I forgot he was ever looking like a lost puppy.

"Ok... I don't want this to sound creepy. but should I sit between your legs, like wouldn't it be easier?" And there goes the blushing again.

"Yeah, that would make sense." I said laughing. I placed my afro comb besides him and sat between his legs.

"Besides Jakey... you know you like it between my legs." He whispered in my ear. I gasped in shock but quickly covered it up by pretending his husky seductive voice in my ear hadn't just sent shivers through my body and caused my dick to suddenly be very alert.

*After Santo had finished with my hair*

I got up and headed to the mirror to check it out, though I only really asked him to Comb it out for me. (All that tossing and turning at night really fucked it up.)

I look in the mirror and fluff my hair. "Omg you did a great Job." I said looking over my shoulder at Santo.

He smiled and made his way over to me, he stopped when his body was grazing my own. With his chin leaning on my shoulder. I turned my head to look at him only to find his eyes staring straight back at me.

"Jake, look in the mirror and tell me what you see." I did as told and looked in the mirror. (You can tell who's gonna be sub already.)

"I see me..." I replied to his question utterly confused as to what he's trying to prove.

"Well earlier you said you were the full package...and you see, you seemed to have forgotten some important things." He said all matter-of-factly.

"And what might that be?" I arched one of my eyebrows at him. Also at that moment I realised that we were dangerously close to each other.

"Well you've got brains, a great personality, and style. But you forgot the fact that your voice could probably entice the devil. And the fact that you look like you've been sculpted in the image of heaven itself... You; Jacob Perez aren't just the full package, you're perfect... To me." At this this point he had turned me to face him and was looking me dead in the eyes.

I couldn't help but let tears fall...out of all my years alive I have never had anyone say something so beautiful about me, but I just didn't know what to think...what even are we? In a relationship? Friends with benefits? WHAT? I looked down at my hands.

"Santo...what does it all mean, I mean what are we? What am I to you?" I looked up at him through my teary eyes.

"It means Jake that I think I'm in love with you. And yes...what we are does determine on what you are to me. So I'm asking you today." He pauses and reached to take the chain he has around his neck off. He takes my hands and places it in them.

"Jacob Emmanuel Perez, will you please do me the honour of becoming my boyfriend?." I gasped and nodded like a mad man.

"Yes! Yes!" I grabbed his face and kissed him with all my might.

"What are you two doing in there!? In fact forget I asked just change the sheets after!" I parted from Santos now firm grip and rolled my eyes. Choose my sister to embarrass me at a time like this.

*Flashback Over*

So that's how Santo and I ended up on my living room couch snuggled up watching some film I wasn't interested in with his chain around my neck. I looked up at my boyfriend and just laughed.

"What's so funny? Have I got something on my face?" He felt around his face all worried.

"No babe your fine, it's just... Today has frankly been my best day this year...No bullshit, just cuteness." I placed a kiss on his lips. Which caused him to moan.

"ITS YOUR IDIOT FRIEND CALLING"

Santo groans and parts from me to get his phone. I'm assuming the idiot friend is Ray. *Rolls eyes*

Santo's POV:

"Hello." Why is this A hole calling me right now?

"Who pissed in you're cornflakes this morning."

"You know damn well I don't eat no cornflakes, now why the hell you phoning me?" Really starting to get on my nerves...

"Right! Ok...So you'll be happy to know the baby ain't Craig's. He had them get a DNA test thingy. But I have feeling you ain't gonna like who the actual father is."

"Damn Ray just get it over with. You was interrupting me!"

Jacobs POV:

...

"Damn Ray just get it over with. You was interrupting me!"

As the conversation goes on.. I can see the colour in Santo's skin get pale and his grip on his phone get super tight. His eyes widen and the house erupts in a sudden booming sound.

"SAY WHAT NOW! THE HELL IT AINT!" I think I spoke too soon. Looks like bullshit was taking a nap.

A/N: Um yeah...*scratches head* that did not go as planned it's just impossible for me to write all that icky stuff for a whole chapter... I hope you enjoyed...none of you should jump to conclusions yet though... ;) Thanks for reading! Xxxxx

~LoudMouth