Authors Note! (Insight)

A/N: I'm aware that my readers don't know much about the characters other than what I've written already. So I thought I would give you a little insight into there lives. P.S: I do not own MB but what I do own is their characteristics in this story. I do know none of this is true about them, its made up. Like a story should be. Fave colour,fave food etc...Im sure the MB fans out there know all that already...

Jacob: Age (17) You already know what he looks like.

Jacob's parents moved states for a new job promotion. But Jacob didn't want to leave his bestie (Shay) and so he asked his parents if he could stay with his older sister (Age 21) Jennifer. His parents approved it, so now he lives with his big sister. He doesn't really talk to his parents often but when he does it brakes out into an argument about him being gay. Therefore he stays away from talking to them. At school he is a wallflower but he isn't a loser. He hasn't come out at school yet, but certain people around the school have had there suspicions.

-Amazing dancer

-Aspires to be a fashion designer

-Has had a crush on Santo since the beginning of high school.

Shay: Age (17) caramel complexion, 5"4, long curly black hair and nicely shaped.

Shay comes from a big latino family. She gets on with most of them but she has a hard time with her parents. They have big dreams for there daughter but maybe there a little too big. She wants to be a dancer but her parents want her to be a doctor constantly saying that dancing isn't going to get her anywhere. She was born a day before Jacob on April 20th. With her mother being best friends with Jacob's mom. Naturally they became best friends too.

-Phenomenal Dancer

-Favourite colour is red

-Dreams of being a dancer

-Has had a crush on Ray since Middle school(They used to be friends but their different cliques drew them apart)

Santo:Age (18) you already know what he looks like.

Santo is jock, a very popular one. But he isn't all perfect... He's an only child and his single mum works in a business firm he doesn't even know the name of. He still kinda blames her for his dad leaving so they don't talk as much as they should. She is always away on business trips so he doesn't see her that often anyway. His best friends Ray and Craig have been around forever, always around when he needs them. Santo thinks of himself as a ladies man but of course you know that just has to change. (Sly grin)

-Wants to become a football player (UK translation-American football)

-Great football player

-Good dancer

-Great singer

-Has noticed Jacob around but never really thought on it till now.

-He broke up with his last girlfriend (Sabrina) at the start of senior year, has been single ever since.

Ray:Age (18) you already know what he looks like.

Ray plays soccer. He lives with his single mum who works very hard for the family. He has an older brother (Eric) who has moved away. His best friends are Santo and Craig. Like Shay's mum Ray's mom wants him to achieve HER dream not his. She wants him to go into business management and he wants to dance. Something he's got in common with Shay.

-Single

-Amazing Dancer

-Good at soccer(UK translation-Football)

-Has had a crush on Shay since middle school (But happened to be in a different clique in high school)

Craig:Age (18) you already know what he looks like.

Craig is the basketball player of the trio. His parents are supportive of his choice in basketball but would've preferred him to go down a different root. Craig is an amazing singer but no-one knows, not even his girlfriend. He isn't the shy type but the fact that he can sing has been hidden from people. He likes the fact that its the one thing he can keep to himself.

-Has a girlfriend called Jasmine

-Phenomenal singer

-great basketball player

A/N:Chapter 4 will be posted tomorrow. :D hopefully.

P.S: If anyone wants me to add Jasmine's passage I will, but I really want to audition of the part.

-Looks

-Style

-Personality

-Fave colour

-Fave food

-Likes

-Dislike