Chapter 1:Fallen Girl

It was a beautiful day,(Y/N) was running around in the green fields and playing with her good friend Alex,but then stumbled upon a gigantic hole in the ground.
"Be careful (Y/N),people say that if you fall in,you can never see the surface again!"
Alex had said. Two teens came up to the two.
"Hello twerps", Teen 1 said and laughed.
"What do you want from us!" (Y/N) yelled.
"Just a little fun thats all", Teen 2 said,grinning. (Y/N) took a step back,Teen 1 walked towards (Y/N).
"HEY!" Alex yelled out,going in front of
(Y/N),shielding her.
"What are you,boyfriend and girlfriend?" Teen 2 said snickering,he then pushed Alex against a rock,his head collided into the rock,which then knocked him out cold.
"ALEX!" (Y/N) had yelled,she tried running towards Alex,but she was too slow and both of the teens strangled her and pushed her down the gigantic hole.

(Reader's POV)
I fell down the hole,it felt like as if 6 hours had passed by,i then saw a patch of yellow flowers.
"That means i'm almost near the ground!" I said excited,i looked around to see if there were any cushions to catch my fall,but with my luck,there were none,i was inching closer and closer to the ground,once i collided into the patch of flowers i went from a free,flowing position to a fetal position.
"Hey,what the heck do you think you're doing in a position like that?" A male voice had said,I looked up to see a boy with brown hair,red eyes,tinted cheeks and had his hands in his pocket looking down at me,he held out his hand and i latched on,as he pulled me up.
"Whats your name,girl", he said with a blank expression.
"Isn't that kinda rude",i said furrowing my eyebrow.
"Rude? Doing what,calling you girl?",he said raising a brow.
"Yes,calling me just girl is plain rude",i retorted,he looked at me annoyed.
"Fine then,just tell me your name already so i can get going",he said tapping he foot impatiently.
"My name is (Y/N),and you are?" I said taking a small bow.
"The name is Chara", Chara said,turning away and walking off.
"HEY WAIT!" I yelled,chara froze and turned around to face me.
"What now noob",he said snarling.
"I'm...uh,lost",I said twiddling my fingers.
"Ugh...Follow me then twat",Chara said,rolling his eyes and walking off,I followed.
"He is so rude",i said under my breath,i kept following him,i then saw a house in the distance.
"Is this where you live?" I asked curiously.
"You talk too much", Chara said,continuing walking,i rolled my eyes and just kept following behind until he stopped,he opened the door and took a step in.
"Hey mom we have a visitor i saw during my walk", Chara said while opening the door to his room,and slamming if viciously.
"Oh hello my child",a sweet voice had said.I then looked in front of me and i jumped backwards and saw that it was a goat.
"Don't be afraid my dear,I won't hurt you",said the goat.
"Wh...who are you?" I said in a shaky tone.
"My name is Toriel,what about you sweetie",replied Toriel.
"M-my name is...uh..(Y/N)",I replied still in a shaky tone.
"Why,thats a beautiful name darling",said Toriel,smiling.
"Thank you Toriel,you're much kinder then Chara",I said smiling.
"Was Chara being fairly rude to you my dear?" Asked toriel.
"Yeah,he was being very rude to me,and i just fell from that stupid hole! And he treats me like some,like some tamed dog!" I said,I then saw Chara peek out from his room and slam the door shut again.
"You fell from the hole?" Toriel asked.
"Yeah,a few teens pushed me down,and here i am",i said playing with the laces on my shoes.
"Well,i know this is a random question,but,which do you prefer, cinnamon or butterscotch?" She asked.
"I don't mind having both! They're not that bad",i replied happily. Toriel then helped me up and she walked to the kitchen,i waited in the living room,but i then stood up and roamed around her house (well besides the stairs).
"(Y/N)! Can you come here for a second",Chara's voice was heard booming from his room,I then opened the door and entered the room.
"Wh-what is it,what do you want?"I asked.
"Close the door for me would ya",He said while laying in his bed,staring at the ceiling,I closed the door and tapped my foot.
"So,why did you call me here Chara",i said raising a brow.
"To get to know you,i seemed a bit harsh when we met...pfft who am i kidding,I'm mostly harsh anyways",He said chuckling,I then rolled my eyes. He stood up from his bed and pinned me to the wall.
"Listen here noob,if you wanna roughhouse with anyone here,don't even come close to thinking about it,it's MY job roughhousing people,got it?" He said,as his red eyes stared into my (E/C) eyes.
"O-ok",i said gulping,he let me go and took a seat in his bed.
"(Y/N)! Can you come to the kitchen! I made you and Chara some pie!" Toriel said cheerfully in the kitchen.
"Go ahead and get me the pie",Chara said,combing his hair. I turned the door knob,opened the door and walked out,closing it behind me,I then entered the kitchen and saw Toriel with the pie.
"I decided to make Butterscotch,Cinnamon Pie for your arrival!" Toriel said smiling,and handing me the two plates of pie.
"Thanks Tori!" Said smiling,and walking back to Chara's room. I entered his room and to my surprise i saw Chara on the carpet sleeping,I put his pie beside him,i then turned around to sit on his bed to eat my pie,i saw a note on his bed,which i read.
I didn't want to be all mean to you,so I sacrificed my bed for you to sleep in
Tonight,but i also want you to know that i still am mean,so watch out. Sincerely,Chara.
I smiled,then happily ate my pie,then placed my plate on his side table,i turned off the lamp and slept peacefully for the night.