Chapter 10: The End

"Sans..we've been waiting for you",Chara grinned beneath his locks of hair.
"I knew you two were some kinda of im-pasta",Sans' laugh echoed through the halls.
"Shut up skeleshit. We're gonna kill you and you wont have a choice",(Y/N) laughed darkly and held Chara's hand. The two laughed manically,their pupils then became a red color as for the rest,they became black.
"I'd love to see your try",Sans summoned bones beneath the two as for them they dodged swiftly. The two then stroke at sans,however he dodged as well.
Sans's eyes glowed brighter as he summoned more bones to fire at them.
Once more the duo dodged as expected. Sans played an unexpected move
And fired at them with the gaster-blasters,which weakened the two.
"D-damn",Chara huffed then charged at sans with his knife,he dodged then (Y/N) appeared from behind and hit
His jacket,which then fell to the ground.
"Aw,that was my favorite JACKET!" Sans fired bones at (Y/N) which launched her to a wall. She then ate a small snack and went back into battle. Chara dodged the bones swiftly and carefully,he then also dodged the sneak attack,sans became furious and launched everything he had at chara,(Y/N) hopped onto sans,but was then thrown to the ground.
"You two killed them..EVERY ONE! YOU KILLED EVERY SINGLE PERSON I LOVED!",Tears filled the skeletons eyes yet he didn't stop attacking.
"THATS IN THE PAST NOW GIVE UP YOUR LIFE!" Chara yelled,still dodging the bones and blasters,(Y/N) joined Chara,however got small scratches and bruises whilst dodging the bones and blasters.
"YOU KILLED TORI,ASGORE,FRISK,UNDYNE,METTATON,ALPHYS!" Sans' tears flowed down his face,he still attacked the two,"AND
MY FUCKING BROTHER PAPYRUS!" San' power became stronger and harder to dodge upon. (Y/N) and chara flew to the ground and fell limp,their health was almost done for.
"I hate the two of you...",Sans laughed then pierced the two with bones. Tears filled
The corners of the duo's eyes as they saw each other's pain.
"I-I promised you that we'd go to the surface...im sorry i broke that p-promise",Chara's chest ached as the bone still pierced his body.
"I-I love you ch-chara. At least...we were so close",(Y/N) took out the bone with her strength and crawled to Chara,sans watched from afar,still having tears  in his eyes knowing his friends will never come back to life.
"I love you...s-so much",Half of (Y/N)'s and Chara's body was disintegrated.
"Yeah...I love you too",(Y/N) and chara shared their last kiss as their body disintegrated. Their soul rose high from their former corpses and the souls broke into two. Sans then stood up and headed outside. To where he sobbed,alone.