Chapter 9: Unstoppable

Once chara picked up (Y/N) he headed outside of alphys' home and walked far from where he killed the wretched robot and dinosaur.
(A few hours of walking)
"Hey,(Y/N) wake up.",Chara looked down at her and smiled widely.
"You look absolutely stunning y'know",(Y/N) giggled and blush,then nuzzled into his neck.
"Here",Chara handed (Y/N) a small box,She then opened it and smiled.
"Thank you",(Y/N) then put on the ring chara had given her and kissed him on the cheek.
"It's a ring. To tell you that we'll be together forever!" Chara blushed slightly,"Yeah,I know it's cheesy". (Y/N) shook her head in disagreement and kissed Chara on the cheek one more time.
"So,where are we?" (Y/N) asked whilst looking around,Chara shrugged,placed his hands into his pockets and continued walking,(Y/N) followed behind,skipping.

The two then entered a long hall which contained gold from place to place and yellow flowers.
"Look! It's the flowers i fell on!" Chara laughed as (Y/N) hopped on the flowers and snuggled within them.
"Get off me! You're squishing my petals!" Said an almost robotic voice,(Y/N) jumped up and fell onto her ass.
"THE ABSOLUTE HELL?! SO NOW THERES TALKING FLOWERS!" (Y/N) ran behind chara and shook.
"Flowey. Shut the hell up. You're disturbing my lover",Chara growled and stomped
Onto the pathetic flower,the flower known as flowey yelped and disappeared from
It's post.
"I'm warning you... You both will die sooner or later",Flowey's voice became distorted,he then disappeared from sight. Chara sighed and looked down at (Y/N).
"It's ok,he's gone",(Y/N) opened her eyes and hugged chara from behind.
"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU TWO!" Said a loud booming voice. It then echoed throughout the halls.
"Tch,Asgore can't you just shut up for once. I swear for now on i'll call you aswhore",Chara chuckled as (Y/N) laughed,Asgore's eyes filled with fury,he then whacked (Y/N) to the wall,as well as Chara.
"Agh,Heh. Seems you still have more steam then I thought old man",Chara grinned and charged at asgore,the two battled as (Y/N) watched in the distance. Chara's knife hit asgore's staff,the fight continued until asgore managed to whack chara once more,lowering his health.
"F-fuck",Chara held the part which ached most,(Y/N) charged at asgore from behind,only to be whacked against the wall once more.
"Why stare at her,WHEN YOU CAN STARE AT ME!" Chara's eyes turned red,his knife reached asgore,but only tearing his clothing,Asgore then head-butted him to the ground,Chara ate a small snack which restored some of his health,he charged at asgore once more and this time scratching him on his right eye. Asgore growled furiously and whacked chara once more.

(Y/N) recovered,yet felt somewhat hazy,her sight fixed only to see chara next to small puddles of blood.
"CHARA!" (Y/N) yelled out,however only to see chara shake his head at (Y/N)'s aid,he weakly pointed at Asgore's staff and sign language to her.
'Hit his staff out of his hand with your knife',Chara signaled. (Y/N) did as told and threw her knife to asgore's staff,hitting it away from him. Chara weakly got up and stabbed asgore,It managed to lower part of his health,however he didn't die. (Y/N) then ran towards asgore only to get punched away. Chara crawled to (Y/N)'s knife and threw it to her,she caught it then stabbed asgore once more.
"You...defeated me...but why...",Asgore coughed blood out and rested his head on the wall.
"Shut up",Chara coughed and wiped extra blood from his mouth.
"We could've been a happy family",Asgore's body disintegrated,his soul rose up and broke into two.
"Lets heal up. There should be a kitchen her",(Y/N) nodded at chara's suggestion and followed him to a kitchen. It had a quartz counter,white pristine walls and gold tiles. The two raided the fridge and ate the food to restore their lost health.
"What did you two do to asgore?!" Said a familiar voice. The couple turned around to only see frisk having tears flow down his cheeks.
"No witnesses",Chara stood up and walked towards frisk.
"Wh-what? N-no! STOP!" Frisk held his hands in front of him,thinking it would've had him spared. Yet he then felt a sharp pain in his abdomen,his arms fell limp as he stared into chara's eyes.
"Wh-why?" Frisk's eyes filled with tears. His emotions mixed as chara just stared blankly at him.
"No. Witnesses",Chara repeated the line until frisk became breathless and limp. Frisk's corpse dropped to the ground. (Y/N) kneeled down to the corpse's level and closed it's eyes.
"All we need is one more soul",Chara smiled and hugged (Y/N)
"I cant wait to see the over world again",(Y/N) giggled. The two sat down and gazed into the hall,only to see a pair of blue eyes.
"Hello kiddos".