Chapter 4:Papyrus's Death

Chara's POV
I then woke up from my slumber then headed towards the kitchen,only to see
(Y/N) sleeping on the table,i walked past her and got a glass of orange juice,and went ahead and made cereal for myself,I placed my glass or orange juice and cereal bowl filled with cereal on the table,I picked up (Y/N) bridal style,then placed her on the couch,I put a blanket over her and saw her twist and turn.
"It's ok (Y/N) Chara is here shh",I said quietly, i hummed her one of my favorite songs,then when she calmed down i went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. I looked around to see if anyone was there,then proceeded,until i ran into papyrus,I fell down on my ass,then got up and rubbed it.
"Ow!" I yelled,gritting my teeth.
"Sorry Chara,I didn't see you there",Papyrus said scratching the back of his neck.
"Then look blind guy",I retorted,snarling. He stared at me as i walked to my breakfast and started eating.
"Chara...",Papyrus murmured.
"What is it now",I growled.
"I truly AM sorry,can you accept my apology?" He asked,he gazed at me,like some dog begging for its owner to give it a treat.
"...Fine...",I mumbled,still eating my cereal.
Reader's POV
I woke up and discovered i was someplace else.
"Who moved me?" I questioned,i saw Chara walk him with his hands in his pocket staring at me.
"Wide awake eh?" He said raising a brow and grinning.
"I'm wide awake,Yeah i was in the dark i was falling hard with an open heart,I'm wide awake,how did i read the stars so wrong",I sang grinning,he face palmed,as i giggled.
"Tsk,why did you have to sing that
(Y/N)",He argued with his cheeks tinted a bit more red.
"Aw,did someone come from the dark then fell with an open hard",I said in a baby tone.
"N-No!" He retorted.
"Okay",I said grinning.
Chara's POV
'She sang that amazingly',I thought in my head,I ruffled her hair,as i heard a small squeak,I chuckled and walked outside to take a breath. I spotted papyrus outside in the snow aiming snowballs at a tree.
"NYEH HEH HEH! THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS GOTTEN YOU SNOWED UP TREE!" He yelled,I walked to him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Papyrus? May i speak with you privately?" I asked.
"Sure! After all the great papyrus! Gives a chance to all,to speak with me privately!" He replied,i traveled deep into the woods,then finally stopped.
"So what did you want to talk about with the great papyrus!" He said cheerfully.
'I swear his cheerfulness gets me sick',I murmured in my mind,I took out a knife and swiped it at papyrus.
"Chara?! What are you doing?!" He said backing away,My eyes glowed red as i had a grin on my face.
"What your fate wants me to do!" I yelled at him,I managed to strike him,weakening him,He then sent a bone after me which hurt me,but not a lot, i jumped from a boulder after him,delivering the final blow. Papyrus's body disintegrated,He coughed.
"B-Bad people could change ch-chara,I know you can do it",he said with his last breath,his head disappeared and his soul shattered in two,I left the crime scene and went back to the house.
"Chara there you are!" (Y/N) said,running to me embracing me into a hug.
"Hey!" I said,raising a brow.
"Have you two seen paps?" Sans said looking around.
"I thought i saw him outside",I replied,He ran outside,I grinned slightly.
"PAPS!" Sans yelled,"C'mon bro this hide n seek ain't fun anymore!" He yelled again,I saw him out the front door as he held up a scarf.
"P-Paps?!" He said hugging the scarf,he wrapped the scarf around him as tears flowed upon his cheeks.
"Did you kill him Chara?" (Y/N) said.
"...Yeah..." i replied,she smiled as her eyes flashed black,it then turned normal.
"Thanks",She said grinning,I smiled as i wrapped my arm around her,she cuddled up near me.
"Nothing more satisfying then death",we said quietly.

-————————————————————

Did you guys like that :D lol some haters might be like NO PAPYRUS IMMA KILL YOU FLAME WHY HIM AGH! So if you are one of them please calm down ._. *hides behind vincent*
Vincent:...-_-' um...
What...
Vincent:...nothing its just this is kinda like me and you,coz we kinda kill if we go insane,heck we even might hurt each other
Omg great idea
Vincent:wait what...
THANKS VINCENT FOR THE IDEA MWAHAHAHAHA
Vincent:...Fuck me...
Anyways comment if YOU wanna e in this story,Im only taking one person though,so make the most random comment ever in your life,if it makes me laugh then you're in :D and if i message you on wattpad then go ahead and tell me which OC you want me to add,and make sure to add its personality,Whats good about them and whats bad about them :D thanks for reading this it means so much for me that people like y'all read my shit that i honestly think are just plain stupidity thanks again for keeping up with my chapters it means a lot that people like my creativity
Notebook:Now lets all agree to never be creative again
... anyways peace out ;)