Chapter 2

I looked threw my clothes until I fount a simple dark blue t-shirt and some blue jeans. Simple as can be. I don't necessarily want to be the attention at school getting all glammed up like Sarah Smithers(the popular bitch at my school). Not that I'm gonna be the attention..I'm an outcast. A total outcast. No one pays me any attention, except Alex, but he doesn't take classes there.

A lot of people think I'm crazy, or mental. They try there best to avoid me, every one dose. Doesn't matter, I'm not worried about them. I could care less. They aren't my top priority and never will be for it matters.

After I grabbed my clothes I went into the bathroom and took a fifteen minute shower, got cleaned up (brushed teeth and stuff), put on my clothes, and put my hair into a messy pony tail.

I stared in the mirror. My eyes ......are a curse. So silver and white mixed, that they look translucent. That's another reason people avoid me. They think I'm creepy with my eyes. Even the teachers an principal avoid looking m in the eyes.

I turned away from my reflection in disgust and left my room, slamming the door behind me.

Why is my life so unfair....why can't I be normal?

"Don't slam no doors in this household!" My mother voice yells from downstairs.

Ugh....don't let her get to you. Breath.

I repeat her word in a quiet, mocking voice only for my ears to here and went down the stairs to the kitchen, were I see my mother standing at the stove cooking breakfast.
-----------------
Clare.....is u mad or naw.....

<~< she mad.....

*slaps mom* bish don't yell at me!
----
Until the next update my fellow readers!!!

Follow me....comment....vote....byeeee with much love for y'all! (°*°)