Chapter 6

What was he gonna do? Oh God, please no. Please don't let nothing bad happen to me.

"Look at you," he said, "you got yourself in a tight situation. How about you relax." His eyes then darted to mine his smirk disappeared to a scowl. "The fuck wrong with your eyes, you some kinda of freak?"

No Clare...don't listen to him. Your not a freak.

No. Don't listen to him Clare. But I can't help it, his words sting like all the rest. The teasing. Mocking. Laughing. No again. No more. What did I do to deserve this!

A small part of me wanted to cry, but I still have my dignity and I'm not gonna become that low.

I felt a small sensation on my waist; a light squeeze.; his hand. I groaned, ready to bring my leg up in between his when he let me go. He let me go? He...let me go.

He trailed off down the hall, no saying a word as he left, leaving me puzzled.

I turned to Alex and beat him in the chest with my fist, he grabbed my arms and stopped me.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Clare, stop yelling!" He yelled back.

"You're yelling!"

"But people can't see or hear me!"

I stopped. I looked around to see people staring at me. Fear in there eyes. Amusement. Not again. No please not again.

Alex let me go and I let me arms drop to my sides. "You didn't do anything to help me with Liam."

"Not my battle, now get your stuff and let's head to class," he said, his hands in his pocket.

I turned away from him, frustrated, and unlocked my lock and grabbed my books, putting them in my bag and headed to algebra class.
--------------------

Well um yea.....that happened. Hehehehe

U have No idea what I have planned next....UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE. ik Yay love me peeps.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow me.

Byyeeeeee!