Chapter 10

The drive was long and quiet. I had cried a few times, wanting Alex to save me. I really needed to stop thinking about him, it was giving me false hope.

If the two men noticed me crying, they didn't care. Why would they care? They wouldn't care about a crazy, abusive, delusional girl, handcuffed in the back seat. They wouldn't care about a sad, framed, fragile girl, handcuffed in the back seat.

They wouldn't care.

When we arrived the car door was yanked open and I was forcefully pulled out. I whined and shrieked until I was lifted to my feet and led to the hospital.

The building soared high above, wanting to consume me. This is where people said-as long as I can remember-I belonged. Maybe I did. Maybe here-people like me-won't call me crazy.

Clare don't go in. Run home!

No, this is where I belong. Home isn't better. Who am I kidding, that wasn't home, not with that she-devil. I'm not going back. Ever.

I simply close my cursed eyes and welcomed this place.

I was scared. Alone. Forgotten.

Why?
_____________________________

Hey guys! Ok well....don't be mad at me.....I.know I know I know....

I haven't updated in a while but I'm.here now. So enjoy until the next update....rllly soon btw.

Vote!

Comment!!

Follow me!!!

Also check out northlights16
She submitted a wattys book and would really appreciate the reads.

Thank you byeeeeee ^*^!!!!!