Chapter 7

I exited my last class of the day, and as I walked out I came face to face-well chest to face-with Liam. I stared up at him and he smirked.

"You again," he said, "Clare is it?"

How did he know my name. He knows my name! Why? Then like a stupid person I am, it dinged on me. He was in one of my classes....literature!

"Can we talk?" He asked.

I glanced over at Alex, who was about two feet away from me, he shrugged and I nodded. "Sure, why not."

He lead me into a empty hall if the school. I started to get a bad feeling about this. I don't know why, but with him...isn't everything bad?

"Your eyes," he blurted.

I looked at him confused. "Excuse me."

"You eyes are....beautiful," he said.

I began to blush and I but my lip. This is not happening. But it is happening! This must be a joke. He's lying. Or is he?

"Um.." I managed. Good job, you get a complement from a hot guy and you say 'um'. How stupid are you?

Within a blur my body his against the hall wall, Liam's hands are on my waist, our bodies touching.

What the fuck is wrong with you Clare. You are so low and stupid that you let this happen!

"Liam I-" my words were cut short has his lips pressed against mine. No, this was the fist time I have every been kissed! And it's by a person I hate!

I gasp for air and then his lips were on my neck. No this can not happen. This will not happen!

Suddenly I felt his hands trail up my shirt and I couldn't help but grabbed into hiss hair.

Click. Flash.

I herd. I saw.

I herd the click. I saw the flash. It was a camera. Liam pulled away and smirked.

What the hell just happened?

I looked for Alex but he was gone. He never left me. Then I noticed a guy with his phone. He took a picture of me and Liam. He took a picture of me and Liam!

"Send it to as many people as you can bro, with the caption Clare the slut," Liam ordered to the guy with the phone.

No this is not happening! No please no! I'm trying to hold back the tears, but it's getting harder.

Where the hell is Alex!!!!!!!

"Already done bro," the guy said.

That's when I made a run for it. I want to get home. I got to get home, but as I got to a crowded hallway I was too late. Everyone was looking at me. Everyone.

The photo.

No...no maybe that's not the problem.

You know that's the problem Clare.

No!

Yes!

"Clare the school slut!" Someone yelled, female.

"Yup that's her!" Another girl yelled.

"Look at her, a pure slut. She was desperate for Liam!" A guy yelled this time.

The tears then came crashing down and I ran. I hated my life and everyone in this world.
----------------------
What up peeps. Awe poor Clare....Oh well, it happened.

Do u know the lesson? Never mess around with bad guys....UNLESS THERE HOT (don't listen to me lol)

I'll be back with another update soon. Remember to:

Comment, vote, and follow me. BYEEEEEE XOXO^°^