Chapter 4

Alex! My childhood friend for ten years....now kind of my crush.

My heart skipped a beat as I looked at him. I began to get flustered an hoped he couldn't see be blushing. I never gained the courage at all to tell him I liked him.

I will.

Eventually.

Soon.

He stood there, those chocolate, brown eyes staring at , making me blush, his black hair perfectly messy in a sexy way and he wore a red, black, and white plaid shirt with blue jeans. I love his casual, sexy look.

He licked his lips, making home moist as he waves me over. How I would love for him to kiss me with those soft, tender looking lips and-

No! Stop! Hormones back the fuck down. I don't have time for this!

I run down the side walk and throw my arms around him, hugging him tightly. I feel his arms wrap around me as he embraces me. His warmth spreading around me. It felt so calming and soothed all my stressed nerves with my mother.

Mother.

I looked back at the house, an I spot her looking out the window at us with disgust and I see her mumble something. I could read her lips well as she turned away back into the house.

Psycho is what left her lips.

I look up at him- forgetting about mother again-him towering over me. "Alex! I'm so happy to see you!"

He chuckles and smiles, pushing a loose strain of hair behind my ear. "I'm happy to see you as well. I been waiting to see that pretty smile of yours."

A blush crept up, fuming my cheeks until I knew they were too hot to touch. I pulled away and looked down at the ground. I hated when he did this. Made me seem venerable.

"Come on Clare, let's get to the bus before you're late." He says.

I listen to him, and we walk side bye side to the bus stop. When the bus arrives, we aboard the school bus, and then all the eyes fall on us.

All the students look at me with hatred and disgust. Some laugh, and mumble what I know is hateful words.

We walk to the empty seat of the bus and sit down. I try my best to ignore them and I let out a sigh.

"It's gonna be ok Clare," Alex says.

Yea right...

I don't believe him but I smile anyways. There's no way this is gonna be ok. The thing is, Alex is real, but no one can see him. But me.....because if my cursed eyes.

-------------------

Awwww that's so sad *wipes tear*

MAN UP!

^*^

Remember..............

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW ME!!!

Yesssssssssss

Ok?

Good.....

Bye *waves*