[11] Shattered Memories

I can help but to smile to myself as I watch Jason lying on the cold hard ground. He winces in pain, but continues to do what my father tells him. Blood drips from his mouth and nose but he's not complaining. I will give him one thing. He's strong. My father kneels next to him, making sure he's okay and what not.

Lexi smirks as my father helps Jason to his feet. We've been practicing our powers for about three weeks now. It's been hell, I won't lie but this passes some of the time away. Luke, Natasha, and the rest of the team have been on my mind but I try my hardest not to think about them. It only makes things worst.

Especially the memories. Their coming back piece by piece. It's like piecing back shattered glass. only it's memories. I don't even remember how long we've been here. Lexi said something about us being here for a month or two but it feels like a lifetime.

I can still make out Natasha's face. Her fire red hair, the curve of her nose. Her green eyes. The way her lips move when she speaks Russian. My heart aches just at the thought of her.

I'm going to take her word on it though. Jason and my father continue to speak hush words. Glancing at Lexi and I every so often. Jason nods his head in agreement wiping the blood from his face with a clean washcloth. He then moves to his now sweaty chest, wiping the blood from their as well. Jason's strong, it's clear in the way his body's built.

My dad exits the door leaving us three all alone. Not really a good idea. I tilt my head to see Lexi staring at Jason like she's never seen a man shirtless before. Her eyes scan him up and down in approval. This isn't going to end well.

Jason lips curl into a smirk as he catches Lexi looking at him. I square my shoulders, standing still as I drop my hands at my side.

"Lexi my dear," Jason answers getting her attention. "Can you please wipe my back off?"

I watch as Lexi licks her lips, nodding once. Taking the now dirty black washcloth from his hands running it slowly across his back. I keep my mouth shut, jaw tight. My eyes landing on Jason's face expression. Jason licks his bottom lip, a slight moan escaping his lips.

I feel sick. That bastard. I feel my jaw tick as Lexi takes a couple of steps back. watching her body language change. She's uncomfortable now. Jason turns on his heels his blue eyes light up as he takes a hold of the dirty cloth.

He throws it onto the table as he turns his unwanted attention back to her, his thumb grazes gingerly across her bottom lip. Lexi freeze in place. I bite my tongue, the taste of metal filling my mouth.

"Thank you," Jason whispers at Lexi, grazing his lips against her ear.

I square my shoulders, puffing my chest out a little more. A low growl escaping my lips as I take a step towards him. I grip his pale shoulder tightly. My fingertips turning white as snow. Jason smirks, his heated attention turns towards me now.

"Enough," I bark, my voice tight. "Jason."

Jason lets out a laugh. "I think the girl can decide for herself Hyde."

"Leave her alone." I growl, my voice growing dark. "She doesn't want you. None of them did."

Jason removes my hand from his shoulder. Taking a step towards me so were only inches apart. "What are you going to do?"

without even thinking, I wrap my right arm around his throat. Picking him up of the ground. I toss him into the table. The table collapsing at his weight. Jason smiles wickedly at me as he gets up from the ground. Stumbling back a couple of times as he tries to catch his balance.

I go for him again. This time connecting my left hand into his cheek bone. Jason goes down again. I continue to throw punches at him, changing hands every few hits. His bone crunching underneath the weight of my punches.