[13] Homecoming

I shake my head, pain flaring through my whole body. Sweat covers my face as my vision fades in and out. What is going on? I squint my eyes, as a figure comes into view. Her green eyes meet mine as she takes a seat next to me.

I try to remember what happened. It finally dawns on me. She was the one that I was fighting not to long ago. Her hand comes up to my face. I jerk away, a low growl escaping my closed lips.

"Eden," she whispers her voice light and low."Do you remember me?" She grabs a dark blue cloth, running it gently across my face as I stare up at her.

I say nothing. The door to the room opens up, and the other girl steps into view. She smirks at me before taking a step forward.

"He still doesn't remember?" the girl ask, her eyes locking onto me. "That's going to be a problem."

The red head shakes her head in response. "Wheres the rest of the team?"

"On their way." The brunette speaks up. "Their just sweeping the rest of the building."

I bite my lower lip as I lay my head back against the chair. I feel like my skin is on fire. It's way to hot in here. Where the hell is Jason and Carter? I don't know what's going on? Why is SHIELD attacking SHIELD?

"Natasha," the other girl whispers to the red head. "They wiped his memory. The same thing they did to us."

Why does that name ring a bell?

"How do we fix him Athena?" The shorter one ask, her head turning slightly to look at the other girl.

I watch the other girl 'Athena' shift her weight. She puts her hands on her hips as she thinks. After a couple of seconds her face lights up like a kid on Christmas.

"I have an idea." Athena states as she steps closer to us. "But it's going to be extremely painful... for him."

I search the room. Everything is completely white. The only thing that isn't is the two black skin tight catsuits the women are wearing. Where's my dad? Why hasn't he come to rescue me.

I shift into the chair as the two continue to talk out their master plan. My heart slams against my chest as I try to snake my arms out of the restraints. Nothing. I feel a cold hand press against my left shoulder. I glance up to see dark brown eyes staring down at me.

"Shhh, sweetheart." she whispers as she smirks at me. "Don't do that. It's going to be okay. I just need you to relax."

Before I can say anything or do anything she snakes her small hands across my face. Placing them on the opposite sides of each other. My jaw ticks as I'm pressed harshly into the metal chair. Her once brown eyes now turn pitch black. I see a memory flash in my mind as pain sears through my skull.

I grit my teeth hard, trying to fight her out of my head. But I can't. I'm too weak to fight against her.
I see the red head flash across my mind, a baby boy against her chest as she stares up at me.

"stop," I choke out.

Memories flood my head as the pain increases with every flash.

Flashback

Rain floods the street as I open the door to the dumpy hotel room. I let Natasha who is completely soaked to the bone walk in first, I follow after her. Natasha goes straight towards the bathroom, slamming the door shut. After a painful silence, the shower can be heard and I just let out a loud sigh.

This mission wasn't supposed to go down the way it did to night but it did. Natasha and I barely escaped with our lives and now where here. In a trashy motel place as we wait for the rain to die down so SHIELD can finally come pick us up. I sit on the edge of the bed, my heart pounding against my chest as I wait for a pissed off Natasha.