11. Gossip News

Liam's P.O.V

June was really enjoying herself so far. We were back at the hotel room, and I was sitting down on my bed, watching the girls chat amongst themselves. As for Louis, he was pacing back and forth, probably anxious of seeing Eleanor. He really misses her, and I know becuase one time, I caught him crying a little over their picture on his cellphone. Broke my heart seeing the poor lad so upset.

"Lou," I said.

"WHAT?!" he snapped.

I was taken aback, but considering that he was stressed and lovesick, I let it slide. "Louis, you have to calm down. She'll be here any minute."

He pouted and sat down next to me. "I haven't seen her in ages."

"It's only been 6 months," Zayn giggled from across the room.

Louis shot him a death glare and I shook my head, begging him with my eyes to stop talking.

He shrunk in his seat. "Sorry," he squeaked out.

There was a slight knocking on the door and Louis practically trampled everyone to get to it. He whipped open the door to reveal the glowing grin of Eleanor Calder.

June's P.O.V

"Babe!" They exclaimed at the same time.

Louis scooped her up and spun her around while she cupped his face and kissed him.

"Aw, I've missed you so much," Louis said into her hair, rocking her back and forth. 

"I've missed you more," she muffled into his sweater.

I placed my hand over my heart. "Aww," I said out loud, not knowing that I did. As soon as I realized that I had said that aloud, I noticed that all eyes were now on me. "Oh..." I cleared my throat and shyly shrunk. "I'm sorry, I just..." 

Eleanor looked at me and grinned widely. "And who is this?"

Louis let go of the hug and led her to me. "Eleanor, meet June. She's a new friend of ours. Liam found her, so you can thank him."

She held open her arms. "Hello, June! Pleasure to meet you!"

I accepted her hug, feeling a little less awkward. "It's such a pleasure to meet you, too!" I told her honestly. 

She separated from the hug and took a good look at me. "Oh my goodness, wow! You are beautiful," she complimented, smiling from ear to ear.

I gasped happily. "Really? Thank you so much! So are you!" 

"Aww, you're sweet," she told me, stealing another hug. 

Then it occured to me: why does the media hate 1D's girlfriends? They're all so nice, kind, and down to earth; not to mention that they are very fun to be around. I honestly don't get how everyone could hate such nice girls. The media doesn't make sense.

Just then, everyone attacked Eleanor with hugs and hellos, and she stood in the middle of the hug circle, giggling.

"Did everyone really miss me that much?" she said as everyone let go of the hug.

"I did!" Louis shot his hand up.

She pinched his cheek. "I know you did, Lou."

"So," Harry began. "do you guys want to rent a movie on the telly?" he suggested.

Everyone nodded.

"OOOH! Can we watch White Chicks?" Kai yelled and clung onto Niall. "I love White Chicks."