Chapter 2

Liz's POV

I hear a soft "Baby, I'm home!" and with my somewhat raspy voice I reply"Hi honey! I'll be down soon!" I quickly put on my sweatpants and a tee and head downstairs. I see Marina standing in the kitchen, cooking something that looks like chicken and potato wedges. "No no no, you're not doing anything. Sit down, I'll cook." I say to her while doing my hair up in a loose ponytail. "Liz you always do this, let me cook for you this once." She replies, using her innocent puppy eyes. "But hun you've worked all day, and already had a rough day. By the way, I saw you cursing wildly in your car before driving off, what happened?" I ask her, and her sad puppy eyes and somewhat smile immediately disappear. "Well, uh, I sort of tore my blouse." She says looking down. I feel bad for her. She pushes herself so much but she doesn't see it herself. And besides that she always wants to spoil me with sweet things like cooking, massages, etc. I hold her chin up so she's looking at me, and give her a deep kiss. "Don't worry about it baby, stuff like that happens and I'm sure I can get you a new one. If not you can have one of mine." I say to her as I let go of her chin. She looks at me with a relieved look, but shortly after starts to giggle. "What?" I ask her. "Well, it's real sweet I can borrow one of yours but you know my boobs will in no way ever fit in your clothes." She replies and I start laughing with her. "Tough luck, shouldn't have such big ones." I boop her nose and send her out off the kitchen, and finish dinner.

After dinner we cuddle a bit on the couch, watching some tv. "Do you really enjoy your job?" I softly ask her after a bit. "Yeah. Why do you ask?" She replies. "Well, you always seem really stressed when you come home, and especially in the morning. Almost like you don't want to but are forced to." I say, tracing circles on her arm with my finger. "Do I really look that stressed or even worn out?" She asks me, almost sounding scared. "Well, it looks like it. And I don't want you to get like a burn out or something." I reply. She doesn't reply, and just gives me a kiss on my head. She then gets off of the couch, grabs my hand and heads upstairs with me after turning off the tv. We both get undressed till just our panties and get in bed. I quickly cuddle up against her as our dog, Dibs, joins us in bed. I give her a kiss, and slowly from there move my kisses down to her neck, causing her to gasp. I know I left a small hickey, I just don't know if I should tell her or not. I quickly kiss her one more time and go to sleep.