Chapter 11

Marina's POV

weeks have passed and I haven't heard a single word of Nicole. She ignores me during my lesson and when they end she's gone as fast as possible. It makes me laugh, really. As I'm checking the homework of today Rick walks into my classroom, eyeing me without saying anything. "What?" I ask him with a soft giggle. "Why is Nicole so silent? What did you do to her?" He asks me and I think back to our little adventure with Nicole. "Nothing. Nothing of your concern anyways." I say to him with a really big smile. He nods faintly and sits down next to me, wrapping his arm around me. "I assume it's solved, then?" He asks. "Yup! She hasn't bothered me since." I reply as I look at him. "Good, I'm glad she's leaving you alone." He says and he plants a big kiss on my forehead. I never minded kisses from Rick, they're comforting. He's comforting. "Want to join me and Liz for dinner?" I ask him, and he replies with a way too excited 'Yes!'. I grab my stuff and head out of the classroom, locking it once we're both outside of it. Walking towards my car we talk about how our day was, etc etc. Once at my car he stops me, makes me turn around and look at him. "Marina.." He begins softly. "I don't know how to say this, but.." He leans in closer to my ear, making me breath harder and letting my heart beat faster. I swallow as he opens his mouth right next to my ear. "There's a hole in the back of your pants." He whispers and bursts into laughter as I punch him. "Asshole, you scared me!" I say with a deep red blush as he looks me in the eyes. I've always been able to resist Rick, but something in me right now wants him. We both get in my car and drive towards my house after staring in eachother's eyes for quite some time. Once we arrive we both get out and walk towards the front door, as I open it we're both greeted by the amazing smell of Liz' cooking. "Honey, I'm home!" I yell and Rick immediately yells after me, "Honey, I'm home as well!" We both hear fast footsteps towards the hallway and a Liz with big eyes once she's standing infront of us. "Oh goodness, I thought you brought someone home to, y'know." She says as she sighs. She gives Rick three kisses on his cheeks and guides him to the dinner table.

Once dinner is over we're all sitting at the table with a glass of wine, and a glass of whiskey for Rick. "Elizabeth thank you, you're an amazing cook." He says as he grabs her hand and places a kiss on it, which evolves into me giving him a slap on the head. "Ow, I'm not doing anything.. yet!" He says jokingly, with a smirk. "Oh you can. But I'll make sure you'll lose your job if you do." I say back to him jokingly, with a 'fake' smile. "Alright alright, I'd much rather go after you anyways." He says with a chuckle causing Liz to gasp. "I'm the prettiest one of us two!" Liz says, sticking her tongue out at me.

It's 11 pm when Rick leaves and I guide him towards the door, Liz already heading upstairs. He's standing outside as we talk a bit more. "You'd really go after me rather than Elizabeth?" I ask him, and he blushes bright red. "You know how I feel about you, Marina." He says softly. I chuckle softly, and I pull him closer pulling on his flannel blouse, pressing my lips against his. Once I pull them away he stands there in awe. "Don't tell anyone, and I won't tell anyone, capiche?" I ask him with one brow raised. "Yes, yes miss." He says. "Good. Goodnight Rick." I say to him as I give him one last kiss on his cheek and watch him leave. I head back inside and walk up the stairs to our bedroom, where Liz is laying on the bed on her belly reading something on her phone. I silently sneak in and crawl on her back, sitting on her butt. "What're you reading, hun?" I ask her, and she shows me her phone:

High school teacher Marina Diamandis in affair with other teacher? Read to find out more about this article!

I read through the whole thing and at the bottom of the article are two pictures. One in my classroom where Rick gave me a kiss on my forehead and another one that was taken just now, where Rick and I are standing in front of eachother, where you luckily can't see that we're kissing. "Are you cheating on me with Rick?" Liz asks me with a dead serious tone. "Liste-" I try to speak but she cuts me off, making me get off of her back and sits in front of me. "Are you?" She asks again, louder and with her eyes filled with tears. "And you even brought him home?" She says, a single teardrop rolling over her cheek. "No! Liz listen I'm not cheating on you, someone is blackmailing me with this and I know who it is. The first picture is when we were talking about how Nicole finally left me alone and he was happy for me, all innocent. Second picture is just us talking, just now. You have to believe me Elizabeth." I grab her hands after wiping her tears away. "Do you believe me?"