Chapter 8

Marina's POV

Nicole wasn't at school the first lesson. Maybe on purpose? I'm very off in my head today and I'm trying to not let this show too much. Liz asked me this morning if something was wrong but I didn't say anything. You should tell her Marina. Before it gets worse. So many thoughts circling around in my head. I spend my lunch break in my classroom by myself and by the end of the day Rick knocks on the door. As I look to the right and see him I quickly walk towards him and hug him tightly. Rick has basically become my best friend. "Marina? What's wrong?" He asks me, and I slowly let go. "It's Nicole. You were right." I say softly and sit down again, holding my head in my hands. "Oh dear.. What did she do?" He asks as she sits down in front of me, one hand on my leg comforting me. "She has the hots for me Rick. I agreed with private tutoring at my house and she kissed me. She fucking kissed me Rick." I reply, sighing deeply. "She did? Have you told your wife about it?" He asks. "No.. And I don't think I'm going to." I reply, and just as he wants to speak I hear a familiar voice by the door. "Mrs. Grant?". I look to my right and there she is. standing in the door opening like all is okay. "What do you want?" I ask her. "Talk. I want to talk." She replies. I look at Rick who softly whispers "You can come to me when it goes wrong.". I nod and he leaves. Once gone she walks in and closes the door. "So," She starts off loudly. "I see you're having trouble coping with it?" She asks, and she sits down on my desk so she can look down on me. "That's not true.. I just don't understand why you're doing this to me." I reply. "You really don't? Come on Marina. First of all you're hot. Second of all, you have an amazing body. Do I need to go on?" She says. For some reason my uncomfortable feeling turns into something like.. lust? Don't do it Marina. "You think so?" I softly ask her. And this seems to change her serious look into a smile. Well, a smirk. "Yes, Marina, I really do. Ever since you become our teacher I had a crush on you. And I thought it was time to finally show that," I watch her get off my desk and in front of me, crawling on my lap. "so be wild for once." Right after she's done she kisses me passionately and holds my face, and to my surprise I actually kiss back.

Once she breaks the kiss she looks at me with that same smirk as she gets off me, locks the door and turns off the lights. She grabs my hand and pulls me to the back of the classroom so no one can see us and sits me down on a desk. "You're so stiff, Marina. Are you also like this with your wife?" Liz. I can't do this, I'm married! Why aren't you stopping this right now?! I can't say anything so she just unbuttons my blouse roughly and opens it, pulling my bra up she reveals my breasts. She plays with my nipples softly causing me to slightly moan and groan, looking at her while biting my lip. She unbuttons my pants and I help her slide it down together with my panties. She stares at me in awe once my clothes are mostly out of the way. She doesn't take very long before getting on her knees and start sucking on my clit. It doesn't feel the same. It doesn't feel half as good as when Liz does it, but yet moans still come out as I try to muffle them the best I can. She quickly slides two fingers inside of me and starts thrusting softly. While doing this she comes up again and kisses me softly. She doesn't do it for that long and within minutes she gets me off and makes me cum. She gets on her knees again and licks me clean before allowing me to dress myself again. "See you in class, ma'am." She says flirty and walks out of the classroom after unlocking the door. I'm not even properly dressed again as Rick runs into the classroom. My blouse is all crooked and the button of my pants isn't even closed. "Oh no.. Oh no Marina don't tell me.." I nod slightly and he comes running to me to hug me tightly. "How am I going to explain this to Liz.." I say softly but he doesn't react.

I dress myself up properly and he drives me home in my car. Once there he comforts me again by softly caressing my leg, which actually helps. We both get out and I give him a big hug before he walks away to the nearest bus stop. I walk inside the house where Liz has already prepared dinner. My favorite. Pasta Carbonara. "Hey baby!" She says to me and I force a smile. "Hey sweetheart." I give her a soft kiss and immediately she notices something is off. "Tell me what's up." She says to me to which I reply I'm just tired. She nods but still looking at me with a suspicious look. She hands me my plate and I sit on the couch and turn on the latest episode of Modern Family as Liz sits herself down right next to me. Before I start eating I give her a big kiss. A passionate, real one. "I love you baby." I say to her. "I love you too darling." She replies and we finally start eating.