Chapter 4

Lana's POV

Marina should be home any minute so I get in my red party dress and head to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. Once done I head down and wait for her to get home. I decide to go outside and have a smoke. Marina doesn't let me smoke inside of the house, so I always have to go outside. She took it quite well when I told her. Luckily. Halfway through my cigarette the backdoor opens and Marina's head sticks out of it. "Hey babe!" I yell out, as I walk towards her and give her a kiss on her cheek. Don't want her to taste an ashtray. "I'm gonna get dressed into something nicer, okay?" She says, and I nod. As she leaves I smoke the last bit of my cigarette and put it out. The first thing I do when I get in is take a breath mint. I decide to head upstairs to check on her. As I get close to our bedroom I hear her on the phone, to which I decide to listen. "Yes, no, noooo.. no! No I'm taking my wife out for dinner. Haha, no I'm not cancelling it just to see a movie with you. Why not? Because one, my wife is way hotter than you, and two, she's just way more fun than you. Aw, poor you. See you Monday, okay? Yes. Bye Rick." She hangs up with a giggle. I open the door slowly and act like I just walked upstairs. "You okay? Heard you sort of yell no downstairs." I ask her. She looks at me, then softly giggles. "No no, that was just a colleague. He told me some juicy gossips about our other colleague, Ariane." She says with a smug look on her face. "Oooh?" I say as she got me intrigued. "Can I knoooow?" I ask, as I move closer to her and wrap my arms around her waist. She kisses me softly and I return the kiss. "Tonight, okay babe?" She tells me. "Alright, alright." I say as I let go of her for her to go get ready.

About half an hour later we're all ready and in the car. Marina's driving, and I slowly lay my hand down in between her thighs. I know this arouses her, because I can feel her legs tense up immediately. I move closer to her and kiss her neck softly, to which she lets out a soft gasp. "Don't even try it, you already gave me one and all my students laughed me in my face for it." She says. "Okay, okay." I say. "Can't deny the fact that they look good on you, though." I say with a smirk. She just sighs and smiles and drives us to the restaurant. Once there we get out of the car and walk inside of the restaurant where a waiter is standing behind the name book. "We have a reservation, Grant." She says to him. That's right, Marina is a Grant now. We follow him to our table and sit down, another waiter comes by our table pretty quickly and asks if we want anything to drink. "A white wine for me and a red wine for the lady." Marina says to him and looks at me with a smile. Our drinks arrive and at the same time we order our meals. I fall in love more every minute I'm either with her or just look at her. "How was work today?" I ask her, as I take a sip of my red wine. "Boring. You weren't there. It'd be so much more exciting if you'd be there." She replies with a sigh. "Why? So you can fuck me in the broom closet every lunch break?" I playfully ask her. "Duh! That'd mean I wouldn't have to make bread anymore, I could just you know, eat you." She replies with a smirk. God this woman turns me on. "You know, we should just do it. Here. In the bathroom stalls." I say to her, curious to her reaction. "Here? Alright. If you can stay silent." She replies. Already having put away her cutlery. "You really want to do this? Okay, I'll go in first and you'll come in in like, 5 minutes. Alright?" I say and she nods, and off I go to the toilets. I wait there patiently for her to come in, and she does so after 7 minutes, when she sees me in the open door of the little stall she quickly gets in, locks it and kisses me passionately. Her hands roam over my body until she reaches my breasts and gropes them firmly, not too hard. Just the way I like it. I reach my hands down to her butt and grope it as well. I break the kiss softly only to move my lips down to her neck, sucking on it. Fuck it, if she ends up with a hickey I'll help her cover it up. Now is our time. She lets out a gasp, and surprisingly let's it happen. But a few seconds later she pulls her head away, looking at me devilishly.